Chapter 11

(Kim's Point of View)

While I'm fixing my things for our vacation tomorrow, someone texted me. I don't know if who's number is that since it's not in my phonebook. So I decided to reply so I can knew if who is he/her.

"Hi Kim! How are you? :)"
(Unknown number)

"Hello. Who is this?" (I replied)

"It's Minho. Uhm, sorry if I get your number without telling you. I just wanted to know if how are you."

(I was shocked when I knew it's Minho ⊙_⊙)

"Oh! Minho, I'm doing well. Thanks, How about you?"

"I'm also fine. So, you're ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Actually I'm so excited. I'm sure it'll be the best vacation ever."

"Good to hear that. I'm excited too, I heard that Philippines has lots of beautiful places to spent a vacation."

"Yeah, you're right. Let me and Sandra tour SHINee in our country, I hope you'll enjoy."

"I'm sure we will enjoy since we're with you and Sandra. :)"

"Haha. So see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Sure, I want to see you again so badly. It's been 3 days since we saw and meet each other."

"Uhm. I want to see you too :)"

"Kim, can I ask you a question?"

"But you're already asking right now. Haha just kiddin, so what is it?"

"Uhm. During the M&G at our concert, Why did you want to leave already? I mean, it's been too fast. I thought we will talk more after that but you leave."

"I'm sorry Minho if I acted like that in front of you guys. I'm just too tired and I can't talk more. I'm really sorry, I'll promise I won't do that again :("

"No, you don't need to say sorry.

I understand why you want to leave already. I just thought something wrong happened but you're just tired. By the way nice meeting you :)"

"Nice meeting you too. I really don't expect to meet you before the concert cause I'm a big fan of your's so I was too happy to met you."

"Oh really? So for short, I'm your bias right? :')"

"Uhm. Yes! Haha :)"

"So, you like me? "

"I like you as my bias. ♥"

"Only bias? Ugh.... Why not as a lover?"

"Mwo!!?"

"Haha. I'm just kidding. You're so cute! ^ω^"

"You're mischievous -_-"

"I felt proud cause I am your bias."

"Why you felt proud?"

"Because you're beautiful, kind, nice, and sweet. And now I'm your bias, ofcourse I'll be proud."

"No I'm not. But thanks also XD lol"

"Yes you are. I'm just telling the truth so don't deny :)"

"Okay fine. I'll accept your appreciation but I'm still not."

"You're so naughty. Just accept it and don't disagree cause I'm not a liar. Haha :)"

"Okay sir."

"Good. Are you busy?"

"Uhm. Slight, cause I'm fixing my things for tomorrow."

"Oh. Sorry if I disturb you, so see you tomorrow again."

"Okay Oppa! See you. Annyeong :)"

"Annyeong Ms. Gorgeous♥"

"What? Haha. You're so funny."

"Haha.♥ Bye. See ya tom"

"Arraseo! Bye :)"

(The next day)

*yawn aghhh......
(Open eyes)

Omo! This day is our vacation with SHINee. I gotta prepare now so I won't be late.

(Take a bath, Wear my dress, Fixed my bag, etc.)

After I prepared myself, I need to call Sandra. Well sure, she's already prepared.

*call

-Hello bessy?

-Oh. Kim! Are you ready?

-Yeah. So how about you?

-Yes. I am, Key texted me that they're going to pick us in front of the gateway so let's meet each other in front of your house.

-Okay. I'm leaving right now bye

-Kay, Bye see ya!

*call ended

-Mom I'm leaving right now.

-Eat first sweetie.

-I'm going to eat outside. I need to go now mom, sorry.

-Okay. Make sure you'll eat uh. Take care, be careful.

-Okay mom. Just tell Yoogeun I already leave after his school uh. Maybe he'll look for me, I'm going to buy him a present tell him don't worry. Okay mom, bye!

-Bye my little girl, have a nice vacation with SHINee! Kiss me to Minho okay?

-Stop it you mom. You're so funny! K bye.

*mwa (me kisses mom)

-

I saw Sandra walking towards me, smiling.

-Oh bessy, let's go? (Sandra said)

-Sure. Let's wait them in the gateway.

(So now, here we are. We're just waiting SHINee and then we will go. We're going to ride on airplane since we are going to Boracay beach where you can see the white sand and amazing view of the the sea, our flight will be at 11:00 am, it's only 8:00 so we have lots of time to expent. Yay! We're so excited.)
- - - - -

Hi readers! Wait for my update, I'm slightly busy so that I can't update it fast. Just vote and comment for suggestions :) Annyeong! Saranghaeyo♥