Chapter 21

( Kim's Point of View )

After I realized that the guy who's Sandra's talking about is Ken, I decided to get back to our hotel unit. Maybe Sandra is right, Ken is still my boyfriend until now. We don't have an official break up cause he suddenly appears like a bubble before. I haven't broke up with him, but for me we're already done. We're over, I don't want to remember that guy anymore! But there's a time that I can't take out of my head what does Sandra said. She said that she saw Ken at that resto bar, but their maid told me before that they won't comeback anymore. How come that he's here in Boracay? Aiish >_< Maybe Sandra was just wrong, maybe the guy she's talkin' about was Ken's look alike.

*yawnnnnn*

I'm sleepy already, it's near to 4 am. I think I need to take a rest. Goodnight. -_________-

THE NEXT DAY:

"Kim! Kim! Wake up." I heard someone calling me but I just don't give attention and continue sleeping.

"KIM! Are you going to wake up or I will pour water to your face!?" I heard Sandra's voice while removing my blanket.

"Shut up Sandra! I'm still sleepy. -_-" I told her.

"Kim we're already late in our flight. You only have 30 minutes to fixed yourself!" Sandra said.

"OMG! I forgot, today is the day that we're going back to Manila! Why you don't wake me up! Crap! I must hurry. I not yet fixing my clothes!" I stand up very fast.

"I already fixed it Kim. All you need to do is to fixed yourself quickly." Sandra said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you best! I'll take a shower now!" I quickly run towards the bathroom.

"Okay fine. Do it quickly. If I don't wake you up, you really won't woke up! " I heard Sandra's talking while I'm in the shower room.

"Shut up Sandra, don't blame me. I sleep late at night that's why I woke up also late." I shouted from the bathroom.

"Okay fine, I'll wait you here." She said.

"I think you better go to the boys, maybe they're waiting us already. I'll just follow you after I've done taking a bath." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah. " I said.

"We will just wait you on the ground floor okay?" She said.

"Okay bye." I replied.

*After 20 minutes*

Oh my gosh! I really need to hurry. I'll just don't fixed my face, it's okay to be natural. What am I going to wear? Sht. I need to move quickly! Okay, I'll just wear this dress.

After I fixed myself, I ran towards the elevator. Sht! The elevator is so slow. -_-

after 2 minutes:

*le enters the elevator*

*le out the elevator*

"Kim, here!" Sandra called me while she's sitting at the bench with SHINee except Jonghyun.

"Oh? There you go. Sorry if I came late *bow*." I said to them.

"It's okay Kim, we're also still waiting for Jjong." Taemin answered.

"Why? Where did he go?" I asked him.

"We don't know. He just told us that he will just picked up someone and then he will be back in a few minutes but until now he's not yet coming." Taemin explained.