Chapter 8

(Key's Point of View)

Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Me are on our way to the hotel where we are staying. All of us are very tired after our concert in MOA Arena. During our Meet and Greet in the backstage, the last two girls that we are going to meet got my attention. Their name is Kim and Sandra, they are very pretty and lovely! We introduced ourselves to them and they introduced themselves to us. We talked a little and signed their fan book but, after the M&G they leave already. I want to know them better but I didn't because they're hurrying to get back home. We tried to stop them and asked them if we can bring them to their home so that we can make sure they're safe but they didn't allow us... Maybe because both of them are very tired and they need to take some rest so I just get Sandra's number so that I could contact them again since they're leaving. I'm so happy to met those two pretty girls and specially Sandra, she's so sweet.

Okay here we are in the hotel where we are staying for one week. I hope this will be a great experience to us, we have already decided to go in the different places here in the Philippines. Hoping that we will enjoy!

-Key, you and Jonghyun will sleep at the same room while me, Onew, and Minho will stay at the right side of your next room... Okay? (Taemin said while getting off our baggages)

-Uhm.. Okay! Sleep well :) Jonghyun hyung bring our baggages in our room! XD (I said while opening our door, haha poor Jonghyun XD)

-Arraseo Key Unnie! XP (Jonghyun replied with a teasing effect)

-Aniyo! Shut up.... Taemin, Onew, and Minho GOODNIGHT! ╮(╯3╰)╭ (I said while my hyungs entering their room)

After Jonghyun brought our baggages in our room, we fixed ourselves... I take a shower to become fresh and wear my pajamas. I decided to text Sandra, I said "Goodnight Sweetie :)"  but I don't receive any reply, maybe she's already sleeping.... Okay me and Jonghyun will sleep too! 

(Sandra's Point of View)

After I came home, I layed in my bed and take some rest... but I can't avoid to think Kim, why is she acted like that in front of SHINee!? I know she loves SHINee alot and specially Minho but she become so weird during the M&G.... Hmm, I'll ask her tomorrow since I'm very sleepy and I bet she's already sleeping too.

(The next day)

*yawn *yawn

Agh..... Omo! What time is it? (checking my phone)

"Goodnight Sweetie :)"

Someone texted me? Hmmm.... Who's number is this? I don't give my number to anybody instead of..............................

KEY! Omo, don't tell me this is Key Oppa!? Ohmygosh! OhmyG! *^o^* KEY texted me!?

Calm Sandra, calm.... Okay take a deep breath... inhale exhale, Okay! I need to make sure if this is Key so I'll text this number....

"Uhm... Hello! I just want to ask if this is Key? because he's the only one who I gave my number...."

(Waiting for a reply...........)

*beep (Omo! He replied!)

"Uhm.... Yes this is Key! Goodmorning Sandra!"

(OMG! Le me dies..... ⊙_⊙ reply! reply!)

"Goodmorning too Key Oppa! How are you?"

"I'm fine, I already take a rest so I'm full energized again... Haha! How about you?"

"I'm also fine, I already take some rest too! So, what are you going to do for today?"

"Good to know your fine.... Uhm, we decided to go in some beautiful places here in the PH soon... but now we're just fixing our schedules for this week.

"Oh, that sounds so interesting uh? Hope you guys will enjoy your vacation here in our country."

"Yeah... May I ask you and Kim to join us in our vacation? Since we're not very familiar here in your country so I think It would be more easy to us to travel and also I think we will enjoy alot if both of you come! :)"

"Uhm.... For me, there's no any problem. I will just ask my parents if they will allow me but I'm not sure bout Kim.... I hope she go too."

"Uhm... I hope both of you come with us, the other SHINee members are also want you girls to come specially Minho! So we will wait for your decision until tom. okay?"

"Arraseo.... I hope our parents allow us :) Don't worry we will try our best just to join your vacation!"

"Okay... Thanks Sandra! Takecare :*"

"Okay Key, I'll text you tomorrow if we will join you guys... Annyeong!"

"Annyeong Sweetie :)"

(Conversation End)

After our convo, I decided to fixed myself and go to my bestfriends house.... I will ask her if she will join, hoping yes. I will tell her what was Key said. Hmmm.... What will she answered? YES or NO?

- - - - -

I know you're very curious bout what will Kim answered so you must be updated it's in the next chapter :) YES or NO? Survey guys.... Comment your vote! I will read it :)