Chapter 23

( Minho's Poin of View )

Our party will start at 7:00 pm and Kim is not yet arriving, it's already 6:30. I'll just go with my members so that my nervous will gone. I'm nervous because I'm going to tell Kim what do I feel for her this night! And yes, my heart is freaking out. I'm so nervous, I hope she won't get angry after I tell her that I love her.

"Hey bro!" Jjong greet me as I walk towards them.

"When will Kim and Sandra arrive?" Jjong asked me.

"I don't know. I already texted Kim but she's not replying." I answered.

"Minho~yah! Sandra texted me, she told me that they're on their way towards this hotel. They will arrive at least 10 minutes." Key told me.

"Ahh~ arraseo!" I told Key and now I'm getting nervous as time pass by.

*after 10 minutes*

"Oppa! ^_^" We saw Kim and Sandra walking towards us wearing beautiful dresses.

"Hey~ You look gorgeous!" Key greet Sandra.

"How about me? :(" Kim suddenly said.

"Ofcourse you're also gorgeous! Both of you look amazing tonight." Key complement the two girls.

"Annyeong Oppa!" Kim said to me as she walk near me.

"U-uh. Hi Kim, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. Anyways, my brother wanna come with me. But my mom didn't allow him since this party don't suits him." Kim told me.

"Ahh~ I wanna meet him also before we came back to Seoul." I told her :)

"Jeongmal? Hm.... I think you better move quickly because tomorrow, you will go back to Seoul." She told me.

"Yah. I really don't want to go back to Seoul this time but I can't do anything. :(" I said.

"I understand oppa. Don't worry, I'll always chat with you whenever you came back to Seoul. :)" She said.

"Ah.... Gomawo! :) So let's go?" I told her so we walked inside the event place inside the hotel.

We Party all night! We don't care about the time because this will be the last day that we will be together so I'm cherishing every moment.

After for like 1 hour of partying, I think this is the right time for me to tell to Kim what do I feel for her.

"Kim, can we talk outside?" I asked her.

"Uh?  Sure." She answered and we walked toward outside the hotel.

We are now in a park, sitting together in a bench.

"What will you tell me oppa?" Kim asked me and my heart is already beating fast.

"Uh-uhm... We know Kim that we've already been close to each other since we came here in the Philippines. "

"Yeah, very close! I'm comfortable being with you." She said.

"Glad to hear that. You know, I don't know why my heart always beats fast whenever I see you. I feel so happy whenever I'm with you. You're the only girl that I've met so far who drive me crazy. Every night before I go to sleep, I'm always thinking about you. I'm always wondering what are  you doing whenever I'm not with you. Kim, I think........ I think I'm already inlove with you."

I told her everything my hearts shouting. She looks too shocked after I told her my feelings. I don't know what she will going to say. I'm so nervous right now! Ugh.....