Chapter 10

(Key's Point of View)

While me and the other SHINee members are having our breakfast, Sandra texted me and she said that she and Kim will join us in our coming vacation here in Ph and also their parents allow them to join us! I'm so happy, for sure it'll be a great experience to us to be with those two lovely girls in a vacation. I'm so excited, I'm going to tell this to hyungs! ^ω^

-Hyungs! Guess what?

-Mwo? (All of them answered)

-Sandra texted me and she said that she and Kim will join us in our vacation tomorrow! (I answered with excitement)

-Jinjaaaaa? It'll be so coooool. (Jonghyun said while his eyes we're wide opened)

-Omo! For sure it'll be an unforgettable vacation since we're with those two pretty girls! (Taemin added with a big smile)

-Yeah, and also I know that we will enjoy because Kim and Sandra is so enjoyable to be with. That was fantastic! (Onew added)

-Yah I know hyungs! Get ready for tomorrow. :) (I said while eating)

All of them are very excited for tomorrow while Minho is too quite and just smiling while eating his breakfast. I know that he's also happy and excited but he's not showing it. Minho is really a moody person, you can joke to anybody instead of him! That's why sometimes we're afraid to joke him because he might get angry to us. Although he's a moody person, he's a very loving and caring hyung specially to Taemin. Anyways, we are still excited in our vacation! Okay I'm going to fix my things for tom. since we're done eating!

(Minho's Point of View)

While we are eating, Key told us that Kim and Sandra will join us in our vacation tomorrow. I was so happy after I knew that they will come with us. I'm just secretly smiling while the other hyungs are talking. I'm so excited for tomorrow! I can't wait to see Kim again :) I just missed her beautiful face and also her sweet smile. I'll make sure that I'm going to take care her while we are in a vacation. I think it'll help me to get closer to her. Hmmm, What does Kim doing right now? I'm very curious.... AHA! What if I get her number so that I can talk to her and also it'll helps me to know her better! (*^﹏^*)

-Key! Key!

-Oh Minho? What do you need? (Key answered)

-Uhm... Nothing I just want to ask if you have Kim's number? :"/

-Kim's number? Why do you want to get Kim's number? Hmmmm. You Minho, tell me the truth. Do you like Kim? ⊙▽⊙ (Key asked me, and I was too shocked. I don't expect that he will asked me that kind of question)

-What!? Aniyo! I don't like her, I just want to get her number because I want her to be my friend. What kind of brain do you have to think in that way? You punk! Tss. >///////<
(I answered to Key, I really don't know what am I going to answer that's why I just said that I don't like Kim.....)

-Mianhe hyung...I'm just joking around, and you take it seriously. That's why we're afraid to joke you sometimes because you are easy to get angry.
(Key said and he looks so sad)

-Oh... I thought you're serious, don't worry I'm not angry. It's okay, but promise that you won't do that again. You know me right? (I said while holding his shoulders to comfort him)

-Arraseo... Sorry but I don't have Kim's number, I only have Sandra but if you want I'm going to ask to Sandra her number then I'll give it to you. (He said while smiling)

-Uhm... Okay, thanks! Just send her number to my phone later after you fix your things. I'm going to fix my things too so bye! Gomawo ●﹏● (I Said to Key and he just smiled and moved his head to answer okay so I leave)

I'm excited to text her, thanks to Key hyung. Haha! I hope Kim will be my close friend soon, cause I know that she's enjoyable to be with. Anyways, I need to fix my things now.... So annyeong :)

- - - - -

I'll put the text scene of Minho and Kim in the next chapter and also their first trip vacation scene so keep updated :) Annyeong!