Chapter 22

( Jjong's Point of View )

"But...................... "

"But what Jjong?!" Onew asked me.

"But I can't choose between them! I love them both." I said while crying.

"I don't want to do this Jjong but you really need to choose. I know it's hard but this is the only way if you want to continue your career. If media knows about it, I'm definitely sure that your career will be ruined. Jjong, I'm your hyung that's why I'm saying this to you. I don't want you to lose your career, cause I care for you." Onew said and I'm still crying so hard.

Minho, Key, Taemin, Sandra, Kim,  and even Hans doesn't have any idea if what are we talking about. They were just sitting on the table far from us and I bet they're interviewing Hans about her life. But still, I'm here with Onew hyung trying to fix the mess I made.

"Hyung, I know you care for me. But could I asked you a favor?" I asked Onew.

"What is it?" He said.

"Aside from not telling to Hans that I still have a girlfriend named Armhie. I also want to asked you if you can give me a little time to think if who am I going to choose between Armhie and Hans? I just still don't know if who will I choose." I told him.

"Okay fine. I will give you time to think until tomorrow since we're going back to Seoul. But you need to choose between them as long as possible. Follow your heart Jjong." Onew told me so I hug him.

"Thankyou hyung! Thankyou so much because you care for me. You try to understand my situation even though it's my fault." I said while hugging Onew tightly.

"Arraseo Jjong, we can figure this out. Just believe in your heart. Fighting!" Onew said and he wipe away my tears. I just smiled at him and we came back to our table.

I'm smiling while walking towards them so they would not think that I cried.

"I'll explain this later." I whispered to Minho as he looks at me with a death glare. I know he's angry about what I've done but I think we can figure this out.

We eat well, including Hans. They already knows Hans and she's already close to Kim and Sandra so she doesn't feel out of place. After we ate, we went to the airport and wait until we left the boracay beach. I felt mixed emotions right now. I'm sad because of what I have done between Hans and Armhie but at the same time I'm happy because we had a great vacation in Boracay and of course I met Hans, one of my girlfriends T^T I really don't want to be a playboy and also I don't want to be in a relationship with 2 girls. If I could just divide my heart into two, I would definitely do that just to show that I loved them equally. Aiiish >///< We will back in Seoul, Korea tomorrow! How about Hans? Will I left her here in the Philippines alone? But were not yet celebrating our 1st monthsary and now I'm going to left her? Sht! This is really a mess! I need to decide tomorrow if who will I picked between them. Urgh......

( Kim's Point of View )

We just recently knew that Jjong has a new girlfriend. Well, she's pretty and kind and I used to be close to her. But, I thought Jjong has a girlfriend in Korea named Armhie? Hmm.... he's not yet explaining this to us aside from Onew cause they already talk about it when we were eating our lunch. Well, I will just let Jjong to figure this out since I don't have any idea if what's happening right now.

So now, we're here at airplane going back to Manila. I'm still curious about what Minho told me last night since he did not tell all of it because Sandra suddenly pulled me and away from him. Hmm? I think I will just ask him later about that.

"Kim, look." Sandra said and pointing someone so I turned my head and I saw...........

"Oh sh*t! What does he doing here?" I was too shocked after I saw Ken sitting beside of our chair at airplane.