Chapter 6

(Kim's Point of View)

OMG! This is it, me and Sandra are on our way to M&G room. We're going to meet SHINee! Hwaiting ^ω^

(Outside the M&G room)

Whoa! ⊙_⊙ There's lot of people falling in line!? Ugh... I think this would take more minutes before we can enter in the room where SHINee is meeting their fans. We're so unlucky! We're in the last line, ugh... Hope they're not yet tired so that we can see their smiling faces when we meet them.

-Kim, there's so many fans falling in line and we're last... Ugh! We're so unlucky!

-Yeah, I know best! You're so slow that's why we're in the last line....

-Me!? No, it's you. Duh? You're so slow, you look like walking in the moon.

-Nuh I'm not. K, fine. Whatever! What we can do is that to wait.....

-Yea... K! (Sandra said with a sarcastic tone)

(After 50 minutes of waiting)

-Stuff: Next please? Oh, both of you must be the last fan who are going to meet SHINee right?

-Oh! Yes we're the last! (I said with an excited voice!)

-Stuff: Okay you may come in :)

(Enters M&G room)

Oh My Gosh! I can't express what I'm feeling right now. I feel like I'm in a cloud nine! Omo ^o^

(Walking towards SHINee)

Ohmygod! There's so many thoughts in my mind that makes my heart burst! Is this real? After 851385548755845 years of waiting... This is it! SHINee is in front of me! Oh God! I'm barely breathing...  ⊙_⊙ I can't even mention a word, le me dies!

*snap *snap

-Hey! Are you okay? What's your name? (Taemin said while snapping in front of my face, I was too shocked! I just saw his adorable smiling face staring at me and I was staring at him too)

-Me...? Uhm, I'm okay! My name is Kim and this is my bestfriend Sandra. (I took Sandra's cold hand and she look like freezing!? Omo! Her face looks like very shocked, her eyes and mouth we're wide opened. Hahahaha she's really funny!)

-Hi Kim! Hi Sandra! I'm Key Oppa, nice meeting you. (Key said while shaking our hands, and as usual Sandra is still in shocked.... Key holds her hand and she look like an idiot smiling and staring at Key's face lol)

-Hey Sandra! Could you fixed your face, you look like an idiot! (I whispered to Sandra while she's still staring at Key)

-Oh!? I'm sorry... Uhm, Hi Key Oppa! Nice meeting you! ~(*+﹏+*)~ (Sandra said while blushing)

(Jonghyun and Onew introduced themselves too as Key and Taemin does. While Minho was just in the corner staring at me, and I really don't know what was he's thinking about. It's kinda AWKWARD between the two of us....)

(Minho's Point of View)

So I'm here in the M&G room with my SHINee members. I'm so tired but I must not lost my smile while meeting our very supportive fans. After for like 50 minutes of meeting them, so now here's the last fans we're going to meet.... While they're entering the room, I was shocked after I saw KIM. She's the girl I met last few hours, and then I saw her again. When I saw her smiling face, all my tiredness were gone. I was full energized again, feels like magic. Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, and Onew met Kim and her bestfriend Sandra while I'm in the corner staring at Kim.... I want to come closer and shakes their hands but, feels like someone is stopping me. My hearts beating fast while staring at her, smiling. She's so pretty! She really looks like an angel sent from above. Ugh... Why did I felt this kind of thing, this is my firstime to felt this feeling after I've met lots of gorgeous girl I had been encountered. What's with this girl? She's the only one makes my heart beat so fast... I take a deep breath as I walk towards them, my heart is still beating so fast.

-Minho! You must meet these two lovely ladies. Come on bro! (Jonghyun said while pulling my hand)

-Hi Minho Oppa! ^﹏^ (Sandra said while smiling at me)

-Hello Sandra. How are you?

-I'm fine thanks, by the way you must meet my bestfriend Kim! You know she's very addicted on you, I thought she's obsessed. She has lots of posters and pictures of you in her room. She also ha.......
(Sandra stop talking when Kim covers her mouth... She looks like so awkward, her cheeks are blushing and I think that's cute)

-Shut up Sandra! Don't tell him... You're so gossip! (Kim whispered to Sandra as she thought I didn't heard ╯﹏╰)

-Hi Kim! :) (I said to her while a little shy)

-Hi. (She replied, but she can't even look at me. What's wrong?)

-Sandra I think we must go home! For sure our parents are waiting us.. Thanks SHINee. BYE! Gomawo Oppa! (Kim said while running out the room)

-Hey best! Wait! Wait! We're leaving already? Our parents are not yet waiting, okay?  We already told them that we're coming home late because of the meet and greet right? Ugh.. don't be silly. What's wrong? (Sandra said while pulling Kim's hand back to the room)

What happened to Kim!? Why did she want to leave already? Is this because of me...? They are talking in the corner while me and my SHINee members had no idea what they we're talking about. We're just looking at them, and very curious about what they're talking...

-Uhm.. Sorry if we talked too long, we're okay don't worry. So may we have your autographs? (Sandra said while giving to us their fan book, Kim is just too quite)

-Here Sandra! Keep supporting us. Thankyou! (I said while giving back their fan book)

-Sandra we're done. I think we need to get home already. It's too dark outside and I'm scared, some bad things might happened if we not get home at this time so... come on! (We heard Kim talking to Sandra, me and my SHINee members are worried to them after we heard what does Kim said)

-Uhm... So you will leave now? (Taemin asked them)

-Uhm... Yes (replied Kim)

-Yes Taemin Oppa, although I don't want to but we need to leave already. It's too dangerous outside at this time and it was too dark so we're just avoiding some bad incidents. Thanks for your time guys, we hope that this would be not the last time we will meet all of you! Bye :) Annyeong! (Sandra added while leaving in the room with Kim)

-Wa-wait! Wait Kim and Sandra, don't leave. (I shouted while Kim and Sandra are running out the room, and I think they didn't heard me....)

- - - -

What would happened next?
Will SHINee allow Kim and Sandra to get home just the two of them already? Or maybe they will make sure that Kim and Sandra are safe while going home so that they will make a plan just to make sure there's nothing wrong happened to the two girls?
What will happened to Kim and Minho? Is Minho already inlove with Kim? Oh... (⊙o⊙)

Keep updated, thankyou! :) Vote and Comment!