Chapter 17

( Kim's Point of View )

Our eyes were wide opened and guess what did we saw.............

"OPPA!?" I said after I saw Minho at the table drinking with a girl. >///< Who is she? Aiisssh.

"Oh? Kim, Sandra. Come here!" He said and look like there's nothing wrong about what he's doing. His hands hugging the girls waist and I'd never thought he can do that. :(

"Kim did you hear me?" Sandra said while I'm still in shock so she snap in front of my eyes to notice her.

"A-ah, what?" I answered because I don't hear what she said. My body is freezing, I can't even move my legs to walk towards Minho. I just..... ugh! I hate this feeling. :(

"I said let's go. Minho is calling us" She said while pulling my hand. I just follow her and still I'm in shocked.

"Hey girls, what's up?" Minho said so Sandra answered him while me..... I'm just staring at Minho and the girl who's next to him.

"Kim, what do you wanna drink?" Minho asked me.

"U-uhm.... Just give me strawberry margarita, that's it" I answered and I'm still uncomfortable with the two of them.

"Okay." He said and he called the waiter to order me that drink.

"Minho, where are the other boys?" I heard Sandra asked Minho while me.... I'm just quite and not even looking at them. >\\\<

"There." Minho answers while pointing the next table beside them.

Me and Sandra are totally shocked after we saw Jonghyun, Onew, Key and even Taemin flirting with other girls. O_____O We never thought they can also flirt with other girls! Did we came late? Because SHINee already forget about us. Ugh! I hate the view around me so I just decided to go to the comfort room to avoid this kind of atmosphere around me. -______-

"Sandra, I will just go to c.r. uh? Stay here." I told Sandra and she just nodded at me.

Comfort Room:

I checked myself in the mirror. I'm not yet even drinking alcohol but my face looks already blushed. Maybe because I still can't believe what did I just saw lately. What should I do now? After I saw Minho flirting with that girl..... my world suddenly crashed! Damn it! Sandra is right! I think I must wear sexy outfits so that they could notice me. Hmm? I've got a better idea. *smirk*

After that, I came back at the club and I just pull Sandra's hand towards outside.

"Kim, what are you doing? Wait, my hand.... Hey!" She told me but I'm not even talking. I continue pulling her hand towards our hotel. After we reach our room.....

"Sandra, do you still have sexy outfits on your closet?" I asked her.

"Sexy outfits? Why are you looking for that, you said that your outfit is already too much and now you're looking for sexier!?" She asked me.

"Just..... give me! You know, all the boys are flirting with that girls because maybe they think that they're better than us. So I just decided to wear more sexier outfits so that they can notice us and also stop flirting with that bitches." I told her.

"Bright idea huh!? I like that best! *smirk*" Sandra answered.

I really don't know what comes in my mind to do this but... I think it's better to be a bad girl sometimes. :) Just this night my dear!

After wearing our bikinis. Yeah, we're just wearing two piece. I think all the boys out there will notice us because of our suits. Hm? I'm sure that Minho will stop flirting that slut after he saw my sexy and hot body. Mwahahaha *evil smile*.

So I'm here with Sandra, walking towards the club. Hm? I think, boys are starting to noticed us. While we're entering the club, all the boys inside are just looking at us. Yeah! This is what I want.

"Hey Miss beautiful, can we dance together?" A stranger guy asked me.

"Sorry but I'm not entertaining other boys. Just look for another girls, okay? *smirk*" I answered him and I just left him while he's still staring at me.

"Kim, looks effective uh?" Sandra whispered in my ears.

"Yeah. Come, let's go to SHINee" I told her.

While we're walking towards SHINee's table. All of them looks so shocked after they saw us. All their eyes are wide opened. Those sluts who's flirting them looked at us with death glare so we also look at them with a death glare matching smirks. I saw Minho walking towards me, this is it!

"Hi Kim, where you've been? I'm looking for you. You make me worried." He told me, I just look at his eyes. Well, honestly I'm trying to seduce him. That's how bad I am, just for this night.

(A/N: Beware for the next happenings. Kim is trying to seduce Minho, so what comes next? Hm... )

While I'm looking at Minho, I saw his eyes slowly being attracted to me. I put my both hands above his shoulders, he put his two hands on my waist line.

"Kim, you're so gorgeous." He whispered on my left ear.

"Would you mind if I'm the one who will be with you for this night?" I asked him. I mean, I just want him to left that girl and be with me during this party, after that no more.

"Yeah, sure." He answered.

"But, what about that girl. The one who's flirting you lately?" I asked him while pointing the girl sitting at their table and look like definitely pissed off because of me.

"Oh, she? Just don't mind her. I don't care bout her, I care about you." He told me and my heart beats faster. I don't know but there's different about Minho, maybe because he's already drunk that's why he can say that sort of things.

"Okay, so could you tell her to get off our table because I don't want her to be with us." I told him and he did. He asked the girl to get out of our table and the girl looks so angry while looking at me and I just gave her a sweet smirk.

Yes! I won this battle. HAHAH! XD Wait... what about Sandra? I checked her and guess what did I saw. Yeahhhh! She already got Key back to her. The girl who's flirting Key lately was also left already and Sandra is the one who's with Key right now. While I'm checking Sandra, she also look at me and gave me a smirk so I blinked my left eyes and mouthed "Nice". Uhhh, Sandra and Key look so sweet! While Jjong, Onew,  and Taemin is dancing right there entertaining some girls. Well, I already have Minho so I don't need to seduce them too. HAHAHAH! How bad I am, but still I used to love this party!

2:00 a.m.

After for like 2 hours of partying, I decided to leave the club since I'm tired. I told Sandra that I'm going back to the hotel  because I'm so tired. She just nodded, she's not yet tired since she's enjoying the party with Key. Minho go to the comfort room so I didn't even tell him that I'm going to leave. Well, it's okay cause Sandra is there so she can tell Minho where did I go.

Hotel Unit:

I gotta change my suit now since I'm not really comfortable with it. I'm just forced to do this tonight but seriously I really hate exposing my body cause for me it looks disgusting. Well, I have a nice shape but still I'm not a slut. Haha lol. So now, I've done taking a bath and also I've cleaned up everything but.... I'm not yet sleepy since I slept last night well it's already midnight so I must call it last night right? XD Okay whatever! Hmm...... I'm bored, I will just stroll outside. Sandra and SHINee are still partying so I'll just don't mind them. :)

____________________________________

Author: Hey readers! Sorry for my English cause when I read back my past chapters, I noticed that there are some wrong grammars. HAHAHA I'm too lazy to change it so just don't mind it, okay? Also I have some typo errors but as usual I'm also lazy to change it lol.

Continue supporting my story! Thankyou. Saranghae♥ Kawaii. Comments and Votes please! :D