Chapter 14

( Minho's Point of View)

We try first the banana boat, we rode on it. It was so fun! It's like you're riding in a big banana that floats in the water. Haha! Next we try the jetski :D It must be partnered so there's only 2 persons in one jetski. Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung try it first, it looks scarier than the banana boat because it runs above the water too fast.

-GO HYUNGS! GO! GO! HWAITING! (Sandra shouted as she cheer up the two hyungs who really looks so scared XD)

-GOOOOO ONEW OPPA AND JONGHYUN OPPA! (Kim shouted too so we cheer them up also)

-OHMYGOSHHH! HYUNG SLOWLY! (Jonghyun yelled at Onew and his face look so scared as the jetski drove by Onew)

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (All of us laugh as much as we breathe because of the faces of Onew and Jong! They scream so loud and really looks so scared!)

After Hyungs done in jetski, next two pairs will ride on it and it's Key and Sandra's turn since Key asked her to be his partner.

-GOOO BESSY! GOOO KEY OPPA! (Kim yelled, she's really a very supportive friend as well)

While Sandra and Key rode on jetski, I asked Kim.........

-Kim, can you be my partner? (Her eyes were wide opened but for me there's nothing wrong in what did I asked)

-Wh-what? Your pa-partner? ⊙▽⊙ (She answered, what happened to this girl? Weird.)

-Oh uhm...I mean my partner in jetski ^,^ (I told her, what is she thinking bout my partner? Hmmm... I knew it! Well, she's really funny)

-Oh... Oh! Yeah in jetski, your partner.... in jetski! Yah, uhmm... (She answered and acts really awkward so she just bow her head a little and she looks so shy XD)

-Hyung! I don't want to try that one uh? I'm scared..... (Taem said after I talked to Kim awkwardly)

-Ahhhh... Jinjja? Wahahahaha. Coward maknae XD Arraseo! (I told him while laughing so hard, I really don't expect that he's very coward when it comes to that kind of rides. Maybe carrousel suits our maknae!)

-Ehhhh. HYUNG! Tssss. You're so mean -,-" (He said while his face looks irritated and he gave me his deadly look)

-Mwo!!? What? Hahaha. Girls are bravier than you Taem! Anyways, I forgot your a girl lol XD Joke! Peace yow! (I said trying to make maknae irritate. Well, I suceed haha.)

-Tsssssss! >.< (Taemin said as he walks going far from us with an irritated face, he's cute!)

-Okay Kim! Key and Sandra are done so it's our turn. Are ya ready!? (I told to Kim and she really looks so scared XD Her hands are freezing)

-Are you scared? (I asked her)

-Uhm... Yesssss! I think I can't ride on that! Omo! I'm very scared! Let's go another rides oppa! >\\\\< (She answered, so I hold her freezing hand)

-Don't worry Kim, you'll be safe as long as I'm with you :) So come on? I'll take care of you. (I told her and gave a smirk. She come with me and still I'm holding her hand and she's also holding mine tightly. I can feel her nervousness, so before we ride on the jetski I hugged her and she hugged me too so tightly)

-Ready? (I asked her)

-Y-ye-yes I am (She answered and still looks nervous)

-So come on, don't be nervous I'm here. Trust me :) (I told her as I hold her hand while she's riding the jetski then I ride too. I'll drove the jetski so I'm sitting in front and she's sitting at my back. As I drove, she hugged me tightly from my back.)

-GOOOO KIMMY! MINHO OPPA TAKE CARE OF MY BESSY! (Sandra shouted at us trying to cheer Kim. While Kim was just at my back hugging me so tight and she not even opening her eyes cause of frightness)

-Kim open your eyes so that you could see the beauty of the ocean! (I told her)

-Ehhhh. I'm scared! I can't! (She said while still in her position)

-How can you enjoy it if you're closing your eyes? Open it slightly, for sure your nervous will gone. Try it! It's awesomeeeee look! (I said, so she tried to open her eyes slightly and suddenly screams)

-Woooohoooo! It's beautiful! O.O You're right oppa! Woooohhh! (She screams and I felt that she's very happy at my back and still not removing her hugged X"D)

Me and Kim was so happy and enjoy riding that jetski! It's so fantastic to be with her :") I really loved the way she acts so nervous and scared. Haha! So now we're done with that ride, we're going to the zipline, we're going to try that next! As we walk towards the zipline zone, I just can't avoid to smile :) Why? Because I still remember when Kim hugged me :"> And also when I held her hand, it makes me feel so comfortable to be with her as time goes by. I hope to know her more better before we come back to Korea. Hihihi :"> Minho stop smiling alone cause maybe when people saw you they thinks that you are crazy XD Okay.... Inhale..... Exhale.... Smiling erase! Serious face activated! XD

- - - - -