Chapter 7

(Kim's Point of View)

I told Sandra to go home already because I can't talked to Minho anymore. I really don't know what am I feeling right now but, all I know is that my heart beats so fast after I saw him in the corner staring at me. It's so awkward, all I can do is just to escaped. When I met Minho in the parking lot I can still talked to him but now, I really don't know what's going on with me because I can't even talked to him like before. Maybe after he stared at me and I felt something weird with him, his face is blushing.... Hmmm, maybe I was just too tired of screaming thats why I felt this kind of thing. Yeah, whatever...

(While me and Sandra are hurrying outside towards to the car, some boys shouted!)

-Wait! Wait! Kim and Sandra wait!

(Me and my bestfriend looked back and we are too shocked because we saw the five shining boys which is SHINee running towards to us and trying to stop us to leave....)

-Oh guys!? Wha-what are you doing here? Did we done something wrong or what? (I asked them)

-Uhm... After we heard that you we're scared and there might be something wrong happen while you we're on you're way home, we decided to bring you Kim and Sandra to your home so that we could make sure that you girls are safe... Is that okay to you? (Both of us we're shocked after we heard what was Key Oppa said... they we're bringing us to our house? Oh! How lucky we are... Heaven *^o^*)

-Uh...uhm... You guys we're bringing us to our house? (Sandra said in shocked voice)

-Hmm... Yes? If it is okay to you? (Said Onew while giving a sweet smile)

-Oh! SURE! NO PROBLEM, It's very okay! (Said Sandra then I looked at her badly)

-No! It's not okay, we're leaving right now and we don't need you guys aside we're not a kid anymore. So, you guys can leave...

(I told to SHINee.... Wha-what? Did I just told them to leave? Ohgosh! Why am I acting like this? No... This might never happen! Ugh. Kim wake up, you're talking to SHINee! The boys you we're dreaming about... Ugh! I'm so epic ≥﹏≤ I really don't know whats happening to me.)

-Uh-uhm... I'm sorry girls, I thought you need someone to take care of you in this kind of incident but don't worry we're leaving soon... (Taemin said with a sad disappointed face. Ugh! Kim look what you have done! You made them disappointed. Okay I will just go inside the car.. )

-Ah-ahh... No! Uhm.. Sorry guys if Kim acted like that, maybe she was just tired after your concert... Uhm, better if you guys take a rest so that you will be full energized tomorrow, don't mind my bestfriend she's just tired... We're okay don't worry, we can get home safely (*^﹏^*) Thanks for your concerned. Gomawo!

-Uhm... Okay Sandra, I think you and Kim must also take a rest too... Just take care and make sure both of you will get home safely okay? (Minho say to Sandra while smiling, yeah I was just acting like sleeping inside the car but the truth is I'm listening to them)

-Okay, take care guys! Nice meeting all of you again! Thanks. (my bestfriend said)

-Uhm wait... Before you leave, may I get your number Sandra? I will get yours since Kim is already sleeping. (Key asked to Sandra, and I bet she really looks like a blushing apple again...)

-Ma-my nu-number? Uhm... Sure! Here.. (Sandra said while giving her phones to Key)

-Okay, I get it... Thanks! Takecare girls! Hope this would be not our last meeting, okay? We're hoping to meet both of you again soon '(*∩_∩*)′ (Key said with a glad face)

-Annyeong! ╮(╯3╰)╭ (They said while waving their hands as Sandra drove the car on our way home)

That was a unforgetable moment, meeting SHINee is a dream come true! Although there's so many things happened, I'm still happy and I hope I'm going to meet them again. This is really an amazing experience! I won't forget it swear. But the bad thing is just I showed a bad attitude but I will make sure that I won't disappoint SHINee again, as in never ever again! Saranghae Oppa, I will support you until my last breath. Hahaha lol, I'm insane again, just kidding. Uhhh.... I need to take some rest now. I hope they enters in my dreamland... Okay! I need to sleep now, so annyeong!

- - - -