__________________________________

Oliver for some reason wants to meet in this abandoned building and as usual, I'm late. He's not pleased when he sees me show up. He already has an arrow ready in his hands.

"Hey."

"You're late. Barry, how can you have super-speed and still not be on time?"

"Sorry, I guess the super-tardiness kinda neutralizes it." I look around his training ground he's laid out for us. "So, how do we catch Bivolo here?"

"Oh, n, we don't here. We're here to rain."

"What? Like Rocky?" He's not amused by my reference.

"I read your friend Iris' blog post on the Flash. And I visited all the crime scenes you fought at."

"Don't' you sleep?"

"Last month, you took on a man named Leonard Snart."

"We call him Captain Cold." I say with a smile but Oliver is less than amused.

"We'll talk about you giving your enemies silly code names later."

"You mean like over coffee with Deathstroke and the Huntress?" His face hardens but I know I'm right. He's no better at this than me. No matter how much he thinks he is.

"The point is that you engaged Snart on a commuter train, which he derailed."

"Okay, there may have been some damage, but I got the job done. I was the hero."

"Barry, when you approach a new environment, do you case every inch of it?" I think for a split second and I realize the answer is no.

"You could. You have the time. But you don't. You just run in blind." Oliver walks away from me and heads to something he has set up. "There's a difference, Barry between having powers and having precision." I follow after him.

"When I came to you thinking about going out and helping people, you said I could be an inspiration." I state as I watch him load his bow with the arrow.

"Living this life...well, it takes more than a mask. It takes discipline. And since you are probably as stubborn as I am..."

"What is that for?" I ask pointing my finger at his now loaded bow and arrow.

"You're going to run over there, you're going to come back at me, and you're going to get hit with an arrow."

"No, I'm not." I laugh at Oliver's statement. There's no way that is going to happen.

"Yes, you are."

"Okay, fine. I will humor you. And then you can tell me how you know Anna."

"Who I know and how I know them is none of your business."

"When they're my friend it is."

"Barry do what I say." I nod and run where he wants me to run at him from.

"Ready?" I call out to him. Oliver releases the arrow and I easily catch it.

"Nice try." I smirk at him. "Gah! Ah!" I cry out in pain as I feel two things pierce my back. "Wait, you shot me?" I ask through painful cries."

"I hear you heal fast." Oliver rips the arrows out and I let out a painful cry as he dies so. "Oh, and that's the last time you ask about my personal life." Oliver walks away while I'm still in agonizing pain.

__________________________________

Anna's POV

All I wanted was to get some sleep but the whooshing and a flash of red caught my attention. I looked up to see Barry in his suit standing in the middle of my apartment.