"I have some 2 inch black heels I was going to wear."

"Are they comfortable?"

"No but they make my legs look great," she laughed and I echoed her.

"I would pick something more comfortable if I were you if we're going to be there a while."

"Well what shoes are you going to wear?"

I dug in my bag and pulled out my 4 inch platforms. They were my favorite dress up shoes and went well with any goth outfit. I purchased them a while back when I first got my apartment. I was surprised they still looked brand new.

"Men are gonna be all over you," she teased as she grinned at me.

"And let's pray they're not all over you so Adam doesn't kill them."

       After doing our hair and makeup, it was getting close to 8:30 and the club opened at 9. I did my hair straight and she put some curl into hers. Her hair was a lot thinner than mine so she had to add some body to it to make it look fuller. I had very thick black hair that almost went down to my waist. I still didn't know why my hair turned black after I died and came back to life the last time. Kamar just said that some humans come back with supernatural abilities when they die, but I guess that could include a hair color change. It didn't make sense to me though, but I learned to love it and embrace the new me.

I stood in front of her full body mirror wearing my see-through lacey dress and wondered if I should wear a bra underneath. My breasts were perky enough to look good without it, but I wasn't sure if my nipples would show through the lace. I decided to try it out and took my bra off as I gave myself another glance in the mirror. You couldn't really see my nipples because the design had a little extra cotton around that area. But you could definitely tell I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh my God, are you really not going to wear a bra? That looks hot as fuck," Sharon said as she stepped out of her bathroom in the dress that I gave her. She was about an inch taller than me but we were around the same weight. Her legs were definitely a lot tanner than mine and her blue eyes really popped against all the black. She had done her makeup to the best of her goth ability and she looked absolutely amazing. She even went as far as adding black lipstick and I couldn't get over how great she looked.

"Adam is definitely not gonna let you go now," I teased her.

"You really think so? Does it look that bad?"

"No! You look that great! How do you have such a good tan in the winter?"

"I have a tanning bed in one of the spare rooms," she laughed. "You're welcome to use it sometime!"

"Thanks, but I'll pass."

"What's that scar on your chest from?" She asked as she stared at the spot where Damarius had marked me. It had been so long since someone pointed it out that I never really thought about it. It was just a bunch of lines jumbled up together to form a creepy looking symbol that I didn't even know what it meant. Sometimes when I stared at it I could see the shape of a crow, but I had to stare at it really hard to be able to see it.

"I got burned when I was younger and it ended up healing like this," I lied, knowing that she would believe me because I had used this lie many times before with my parents.

"Ouch. It makes you look even more mysterious on top of all your tattoos."

"Uh, thank you?" I didn't know what to say to that.

"Yeah it's a compliment! Guys like weird chicks."

"Are you girls ready yet?" Adam asked as he knocked on the bedroom door. I wondered what he was going to wear to the club.

"Yep. Wanna come in and see?" Sharon asked with a grin and he slowly opened the door. He was wearing a long sleeve black button up shirt with dark blue jeans and black shoes. He didn't really look gothic but he did look attractive. His skin was tanner than Sharon's and his dark brown eyes were so stunning against the black shirt. His eyes scanned me first not making any expression and then his eyes widened when he saw Sharon.

"You are not wearing that."

"Why not?"

"I can see your bra."

"It's either see my bra or see my tits."

He shook his head.

"Oh come on babe. You're gonna be there with us. And mine isn't nearly as revealing as hers."

I was surprised that he made a big deal about her outfit when mine was literally see through. The only thing I had on underneath was a black thong, so I knew my ass was showing as well.

"Fine. But I'm not leaving your side," he replied.

"But you said you would stay at the bar while we danced."

"Not now. If I leave you alone for one second looking like that another guy will try to hit on you."

"Ok ok. Let's just go. I know you'll loosen up after some drinks," she said as she lead us downstairs.

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked once we got downstairs. It was finally dark outside, and I couldn't help but wonder where Damarius was.

"We can take mine since I plan on being the driver for the night," Adam said as he grabbed his wallet and car keys off the kitchen counter. I wondered if I would need to tell them that I might have a friend showing up at the club. I didn't know if Damarius would plan on coming in, but I knew he didn't want to leave me alone right now because of what happened. I felt bad for going off on him earlier, but damn his brother really pissed me off. I had my heart ready for him and then he ghosts me for a couple months. Maybe he was telling the truth about time passing differently for demons, but that didn't mean that I was willing to adapt to that. I shook my head as if to shake the thoughts away and slid into the backseat of Adam's 2019 Forerunner.

"Who's ready to get fucked up tonight?!" Sharon shouted from the passenger's seat, and although I couldn't see Adam's face, I knew he was giving her a death glare.

"I think Adam is," I joked, hoping to lighten his mood. He gave me a small laugh and shook his head. "Let's get this over with."