THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 38

Start from the beginning

I follow them out the exit and can sense Hailey still on my heels, breathing down my neck. I guess she plans to enjoy the show.

As soon as we are out on the street, I yell, "Gianna!"

She finally acknowledges me, spinning around, "What the fuck do you want, Caleb?!"

I stalk over to where she's standing next to an annoyed looking Ian, "What the hell are you doing with your life?"

She gives me a sarcastic look, "Why, don't you approve? Do you want to help me become happy again? Should I start writing the list now?"

"Gianna--" I begin.

She continues her tirade, "One! Don't ever trust Caleb again. Two! Never have anything to do with Caleb again. Three! Don't ever let Caleb hurt me again. Four! Find some way to forget about what Caleb did and said. Five! Ignore that Caleb is once again screwing anything with a hole."

Ian is wiping a hand over his mouth, trying to hide his laughter. Skank Hailey is laughing loudly.

I never want Gianna to think that I'd touch another girl. She's my girl. I hold up my right hand, forming a hole with my fingers, "See this?"

She looks confused, but nods.

I clarify, "This is the only thing that I've been screwing."

Her mouth drops open, then it shuts, opening once again to spit out the word, "Liar."

Ian laughs, "Lame."

"Why, Caleb?" Gianna asks. "You said yourself that you don't love me, so why the celibacy?"

I'm not about to get into this with an audience. Especially not an audience that consists of my worst enemy, before Julie came along, and my ex-best female friend. "Can we go somewhere alone to talk?" I plead.

Gianna looks unsure, but says, "I don't think that's a good idea Caleb."

"Neither do I," Ian adds.

"No one gives a fuck what you think, asshole," I glare at him.

He just points an index finger towards Gianna, "She does."

I glance back at Gianna, "Ian has been a good friend, Caleb."

"A good friend?" I ask incredulously. "Ian is a conniving bastard!"

Hailey scoffs, "You and Ian only hate each other so much because you are exactly alike. Bad boys with big dicks."

Gianna shoots Hailey a dirty look, "You are such a wh0re, Hailey."

Hailey moves forward as if about to attack Gianna. I think about grabbing her by the hair, but restrain myself and grab her arm instead, "Don't even think about it. Just leave. You got what you came for."

She ignores me, but starts to yell at Gianna, "You think you're so freaking perfect, don't you cheerleader! Too good for people like me and Caleb, but I have news for you, you're just as unhappy as us."

Gianna's has a calm expression on her face, "That's not news to me."

I yank Hailey by the arm and turn her around, "Go," I say menacingly. Hailey knows me and she knows my temper. The fear on her face shows me that she's finally understood that she's pushed me to the limit.

With one last look back at us, and a "F*ck all of you," Hailey leaves.

I hold out my hand, "Come with me, Gianna."

Before Gianna can respond, Ian's dumbass does it for her, "She's not going anywhere with you, Caleb."

Then I see it in his face, something that he was hiding with smugness and arrogance before. Ian really cares about Gianna. He isn't just trying to get into her pants like with other girls. He isn't just trying to piss me off. He wants her for himself. I should have known. One thing that Hailey is right about is the fact that Ian and I are so similar in personalities. I doubt he has a big dick though. It's probably a two-incher.