Chapter 3 - First Day: Part 1

Start from the beginning

'I don't wanna distract you, but okay. So, you have two pistol swords, their name are: Heaven's Cutlass, and Hell's Razor. As their names imply, one is a holy sword while the other is a demonic sword.'

I nearly ran into a kid after hearing that last sentence. 'Demonic? Why would I need a demonic sword?'

'Because demonic magic is effective against holy beings while the opposite is true for the holy sword. Now stop interrupting! Next, the fact that they're pistol swords means that they will be able to shoot holy/demonic bullets. (A/N: Duh.) Since the pistols are like flintlocks, I used magic to make them self-reloading so that you wouldn't have to waste any time reloading them in battle.'

'Okay, cool. Anything else I need to know?'

'To summon them, just reach out your hands, and in your head recite their names followed by "I summon thee." And, since sword skills were past on to you, I don't need to explain that. And that should be it!'

'Alright, thanks Emynth. Now I can focus on getting to school on time.'

Timeskip

I barely made it on time to class. I arrived outside the classroom panting like a tired dog. The teacher was waiting for me outside the classroom.

"You're cutting it really close Mr. L/N."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Since it's your first day, I'll let is slide. But don't let it happen again. Got it?"

"Of course, Mr. . .?"

"Tanaka, Mr. Tanaka. (A/N: I don't know the teacher's name, so I made one up) Now wait here while I get class ready.

He then stepped through the door, and I could hear the sounds of students mingling inside. I suddenly became really nervous, and a bead of sweat ran down my neck. I could here Mr. Tanaka calming the class down from outside. He called my name after the class got quiet, so I stepped into the classroom and into the line of sight of 20 or so people.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu, my name is Y/N L/N. I hope we can get along."

As my eyes swept over the class, I could see some people whispering to each other. They're probably talking about me. Because of my average looks, I never really caught the attention of girls, so thanks to that, I'm not receiving any death glares from the boys in the class. The class looked normal, but something tells me that this school is anything but normal.

"Okay, now that introductions are over, Mr. L/N, you can sit beside Issei Hyoudou. Hyoudou! Raise your hand."

A boy with brown hair then shot his hand into the air, showing me who I needed to sit beside. I headed over to him and sat down in the empty desk beside him. I noticed he had somewhat of a red aura around him, but I bet I was the only one who noticed. Suddenly, some pain shot through my head making me clutch my head with one hand.

'Emynth, what's going on? And what's this pain?'

'Sorry Y/N. I just couldn't help but get a bit angry.'

'Why?'

'Because we've got a bit of a lizard problem.'

'A dragon? Where?'

'Right beside you, you dolt. And what's worse is that this specific dragon was a strong advocate for my exile.'

'So, how are we going to handle this?'

'I have this ability called Pressure that lets out killing intent. I'll let it out, but only long enough to be sensed by everyone, but short enough to keep devils and fallen ones from tracking us. Sound good?'