Chapter 7 - New Faces, New Problems: Part 1

Ok, so this chapter will probably be longer than the others, since I'm trying to fit a whole episode into a chapter instead of only parts of an episode. This should be interesting, right? Anyways, hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

The past few days have gone by without any real incident. Of course, Rias is STILL spying on me, so no change with how she feel about me. I haven't been able to get out as much because of Rias' spy, but I somehow manage my boredom with TV.

Right now, school just ended, so I'm headed back to the apartment. For some reason, I felt like taking the scenic route, so I decided to go the long way around before heading home.

As I was walking around, I saw this girl that I haven't seen before. I guessed she was new to the town, just like I was two weeks back. I was observing her from a distance, and I noticed she had nun clothes on her. Plus, she had a green aura surrounding her. Maybe a Sacred Gear? She looked lost, and she tripped since she was busy trying to look around. I was going to go help her, but then a certain pervert had to walk up to her and help her up.

I shivered at the thoughts that Issei might be having right now. 'This looks bad. I better follow them to make sure nothing bad happens.'

In reality, I just wanted to make sure Issei didn't try to make a move on the nun.

Timeskip

Nothing really happened throughout the day, Issei only showed the nun around town, and then took her to the nearby church. More specifically, the abandoned church. I kinda prayed that Issei would not get any closer, cause if he did, he might just pass out from the holy energy.

Eventually, the two said their goodbyes, and I made my way home, but not before making sure the perv made it back. As quietly as possible, I was able to deter two fallen angels from him. Why am I helping him? Simple, Emynth wants Issei's dragon to be one of the first to acknowledge her return into the world.

Once I got home, I suddenly felt the urge to either laugh or cry. I didn't know why I was feeling this way, so I asked Emynth. 'Hey, why do I feel like I'm about to either bust out laughing or into tears.'

Emynth responded in an out of breath voice. 'Sorry, it's just that I was meditating, and while doing that, I tried to glimpse at what Issei was doing with his dragon.'

'So what did you see?'

'I was just in time to hear the little pervert pronounce his goal to use Ddraig's (his dragon) power to become a HAREM KING!'

I then heard a fit of laughter followed by some crying afterwards. 'Well Emynth, I don't know whether I should feel bad for Ddraig, or laugh at Issei's pointless dream.'

'Do both, it's much better that way.'

So up until I went to sleep, Emynth and I talked about the huge blunder that Ddraig performed when he picked the perv as his next host.

Timeskip a few days

Like the last few days, nothing really happened. In fact, it was starting to get boring. I had secretly been hoping I could get the perverts' butts handed to them by the Kendo girls again, but you can't always get what you want.

After school ended, I once again took the scenic route back since I didn't really have anything to do at home.

Right now, I'm wandering around town, trying to shake off the same spy that Rias has been sending. Seriously, doesn't that woman ever quit? Anyways, I decided to head inside a local coffee shop to take a break. When I went inside, I grabbed a table in the corner so that I could see everyone, and while I was sitting, I felt the same energy that's been following me enter the shop. It turns out, Akeno has been the one following me. To me, she didn't really seem the type to stalk people, but Rias must have her reasons for using Akeno instead of someone else.