Chapter 1 - The New Guy in Town

Well, here it is, the very first chapter of my new book. Hope you enjoy!
Note: I've watched the anime, but I'm changing some stuff to suit my story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV

As the bus slowly came to a stop, many people on it stood up to leave. As they all got off, one of them, a boy, took a moment to look at his surroundings. His name? Y/N L/N.

"Ah, what a nice town," he said as he looked around. "Just what I wanted."

After surveying the area, the boy started to walk in the direction of his new home.

(Timeskip)

Y/N POV

I stepped into my new apartment and looked around. It was rather small, although that was understandable as it was made for one person. There was the main room right in frony of the door, a kitchen in the back, a door leading to the bedroom on the right wall, and a door leading to the bathroom beside the bedroom door. As of now, the whole apartment was empty, but it'll probably be filled soon because of the money my parents sent me. Of course, there was some extra money (they always did spoil me and my sister).

I decided to explore the town for a bit before settling in for the night, so I headed outside to do some exploring. I came across various shops and restaraunts, as well as some bars. I smirked a little as the town appeared to be as peaceful as it had first looked when I arrived.

After walking around for a bit, I came across a huge campus. There was a main building in the center with two smaller buildings, one next to it, one in front of its left side. The outer part of the campus was covered with trees, and there was a large fountain in front of the main school building. This must be Kuoh Academy. From what I've heard, it used to be an all girls school, but it then became a co-ed school. As it was late, there were only a few students present, probably clubs doing their stuff.

"So this is the school I'm attending," I muttered to myself. "It really is rather impressive. Compared to this, my old school looks like a day care. Heh."

I then continued walking until I arrived at a little plaza where some people were mingling. Suddenly, a woman sporting an outfit that had bat-like accessories and a voluptuous body approached me.

"Please check us out," she said.

She then handed me a small piece of paper that had what appeared to be a magic circle drawn on it. With a confused look, I pocketed the paper.

"Excuse me, if I may be so bold, are you new around here?" she then asked me.

"Why yes, I am new around here. I just arrived earlier today. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I could give some pointers about the town. That is, if you need any."

"Sure", I said. "I could use some info about this town."

She then went on and told me about some shops and restaurants that she recommended. She also warned me to stay away from a nearby abandoned church, as she told me it was structurally unstable. After giving me some more information, she said goodbye and walked away. I then pulled out the paper with the magic circle that she had given me. It looks like there was more stuff written on it.

"'We grant your wish,' huh?" I read. To me it kinda sounded like a scam, but the woman was helpful, so I decided to keep the paper.

I started to head back as it was getting late. I didn't want to be late to school tomorrow and make a bad impression, so hurried back. I got back just as the first stars started to appear, so I think I made it back on time. I laid out a futon mat on the floor as a temporary bed, and then proceeded to lay on it. I closed my eyes hoping for a dreamless sleep so that tomorrow would come by faster. I eventually fell asleep a few minutes later.

3rd Person POV

(Meanwhile)

As a certain crimson-haired female gazed outside from her window, she felt the presence of her familiar behind her. "Anything significant happen today?" the female asked.

A voluptuous woman, the same as the one that spoke with Y/N earlier, answered the crimson-haired woman, "Nothing too significant master, but Rias..."

The female, Rias, replied, "Yes?"

"There was a young man, about your age. When I spoke to him, he said he just moved here recently."

"Did you feel any strange power radiating from him?"

"Not in particular, but I just felt like you should know that he might be attending this school tomorrow"

Author's Note: Y/N is still human as of now.

"Very well. You did a good job today, you may rest now."

"Thank you, master"

And with that, the familiar left the room, leaving Rias to gaze outside once again. With this new information, Rias contemplated about what would happen in the next few days.

"A new student, huh? If there was no strange energy from him, he might not be a big concern to us. Although, it could be fun to talk to a new student once in a while, though Sona could do that herself."

As Rias continued to talk to herself, across the town, Y/N was locked in a dream that was about to change his whole life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, this chapter may seem a bit short, but I promise there will be more in the coming chapters. After all, this is my first book. I really hope this book meets your expectations in the future. Also, this chapter is kinda like a prologue, but not so much a prologue. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. TheGeniusOtaku out!