"Oh, good morning Harry," Ashley said in a raspy voice. I could tell that she didn't get enough sleep last night, but that still doesn't explain why she was with Niall.

"Good morning love, I was just going to make breakfast, what do you want?"

"Oh no that's fine, I'll just get some cereal myself, thanks though," she said and walked past me into the little kitchen we had. After she left, that only left me with a very sleepy looking Niall.

"Hey, why were you on the couch sleeping with Ashley anyway?" I asked him trying not to lose my cool at him.

"We both got up in the middle of the night and then we started talking and must have fell asleep. Why does that bother you?"

"Well actually a little yes!"

"Harry, I know that you fancy Ashley, but that doesn't mean you can just keep her to yourself.  And you are right, she is a very terrific girl and I like her too. So please, don't get all jealous over something that hasn't happened yet," Niall said to me in a very sincere way. He then walked past me into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Niall is right, I shouldn't get all worked up over Ashley when I haven't even asked her out yet. And besides, I don't know if she has feelings for me, so I'm not even going to try and make a move on her until I know it's the right time.

I went back to the kitchen to go and finally get something to eat and when I got back, everyone was up now; even Zayn, and he doesn't normally get up until much later. When I saw him, I noticed he was looking at a drawing pad.

"Hey Zayn, what is that you have there?"

"This is Ashley's drawing book that she let me look at. It is filled with cartoon drawings of us that she has made. They are all really nice."

"Thanks Zayn" she exclaimed while blushing some more. "Oh and this one is my favorite one" she took the drawing pad away from him and turned to a page with all of us in disguises and the caption below said "One Direction Detection".

"Oh, it's when we did One Direction Detection. That's really cool," Liam said with a beaming smile on his face.

"Awe you guys really like it?"

"Please would I lie to you?" Louis asked her.

"I really don't know Louis." Ashley said being completely honest with him and I'm trying to hold in my laugh.

"Well good point, but no I would never lie to you. You're my new best friend and best friends don't lie to each other." Louis told her.

"Hey, what about us?" the boys and I said in unision making both Ashley and Louis laugh.

"Well aside from you guys" Louis said making all of us sigh in relief.

"Wow, and to think I out ranked you all for a sec." Ashley said forming a fake pouty face with her arms crossed.

"Don't worry, secretly you are" Louis whispered to her making Ashley smile. I hope he realizes we all still heard him!

"So what is in store for us today?" Ashley asked me making me think for a second.

"Well today we are arriving in Connecticut and going to our hotel to prepare for our upcoming concerts there."

"Sounds like fun"

"But I have to warn you, there will probably be alot of screaming fans there and possibly paparazzi there as well, so I would stick with me while going into the hotel so I know that your safe," I told her being serious about it. I know what fans and paps have tried to do to us in the past, so I need Ashley to just stick with me so I know she won't get hurt.

Ashley's POV

We were just about at the hotel that the boys and I were staying at, and so I was preparing myself for what I was about to come. Sure enough Harry was right, there were thousands of screaming girls and maybe a small herd of paparazzi waiting for our arrival while surrounding the hotel. The bus came to a stop and now the boys security team was ready to safely get us inside.

"Harry, I don't think I can do this, I'm so scared right now."

"Don't worry babe, I'm right here and I will never let anything hurt you," he said while rubbing small circles on my back.

"Promise?"

"I promise" he said and then he took out his pinky, and so I took it as a sign that he truly meant what he said and hooked my pinky with his.

The boys were already filing out of the bus towards the hotel and me and Harry were last to exist.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready!"

And just like that, Harry and I were making our way to the hotel and the boys were waiting for us. I noticed Harry kept a very firm  grip on my shoulder the whole time. The fans noticed I was with him, and now they were trying to grab both of us. The paps noticed us too and started taking pictures of us and screaming random questions at us. For what seemed like forever, we finally made it to the hotel and I was so relieved.

"Ashley are you alright?" Harry asked me and the boys were waiting for me to answer with worried looks on their faces.

"Yeah guys I'm fine, just a bit of a rush is all," I told them. They believed me and their worried looks turned to relief.

"C'mon, lets go to our rooms and chill for a while," Liam told all of us while guiding us to the elevators. Wow, I can't wait to see what else I have to look forward to today!  (Note the sarcasm)

Author's Note

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Fun facts about me: my favorite show is actually F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I am part Irish, and I do draw cartoon figures of the boys! Hopefully next chapter will be up shortly and remember to tell other people about my fanfic if you like it. Love you guys!

-Ashley