Muahahahhaa 34.11111111111...............

Mar: hello my loved followers!

Shadow: oh hush it, you left them

Mar: shhhhh!!!! *smacks him upside the head* anyways I will be doing some dares today but if I do not do yours please comment your dare again on THIS chapter so I can do it, I have too much from very old chapters and I can't find them all so again comment your dares I haven't done here on this chapter.

Sonic: yeah yeah we get it, let's do the first dare! It's from silver_fire_wolf99 and it reads "I dare shadow to kiss mar
And silver to kiss blaze
Tails to kiss cream
Sonic to kiss amy
Mephalis to kiss sticks
And more boys singing to their crushes!"

Sonic: bahahahah oh man this is a good one Bahaha okay Faker and Mar your up! *snickers*

Mar: *gone*

Shadow: *arms crossed* I refused to kiss her

Sonic: why are you chicken?

Des: hehehe fine a kiss to the cheek!

Silver: *drags mars out who is kicking around*

Mar: nuuuuuuuuuu he likes tossing dr.pepper at my face!!!!

Des: I'll give you five seconds to do it

Shadow: *growling* get my toothbrush ready...

Mar: hey! I'm not so that bad you know!

Shadow: yeah well you sure act like it child

Mar: don't call me a child! Ultimate grumpy pants!

Shadow: why y-

Des: *rolls eyes and shoved their heads together to kiss* perfect match! Now why can't I find a guy like that? *innocent angle smile*

Mar: !!!! *pulls away and covers face* ///////// des!!!! *tackled her*

Des: *squeals* it's no use!!! Muahaha

Shadow: *hums and walks away*

*silver and blaze kiss, blushing madly*

*sonic shyly kissed Amy* /////

Amy: awww i knew you loved me sonikku!!!

Sonic: *nervous smile*

Tails: *slowly kissed cream cheek*

Cream: hehe ////

Mephalis: no i refused to kiss that crazy maniac! *vansihes* ....I want links....*whispers* LinktheHedgehog1

Sticks: he was a alien anyways...I knew it..

Mar:...w-we will do the singing in next chapter...cause des need punishment, comment what he punishment should be!!!!!

Des: nuuu!!!!

Silver: heheh next is from IzzyGirl27 and it reads "Hai I'm back for MORE DARES!!! Umm I might be good to some people... Shadow gets to relax for this one and Mar. Time to dare everyone, I dare Cream be mean for the whole chapter, Tails to not build anything for a week sorry Tails, Sonic has to let Amy do what ever she wants to him, Amy to kiss Sonic, hehe, Silver and Blaze should sing a duet together, Mephillis take Sticks on a date, and Sticks can't say no to the date and must not say anything weird. DONE!!"

Shadow and Mar: finally! A break! Ahhhhh

Mar: stop talking at the same time as me!

Shadow: oh shut up you copied me!

Cream: ...b-be mean?...okay...

Tails: *building* what?! Noooooo

Amy: yay! *tackle sonic before he runs away and kisses him* muah! Let's go on a date and go swimming!!! *drags him away*

Sonic: ahhhh!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!

Cream: *steps on his hand* go suffer! ....what wasn't very nice of me...was it?

Tails: *eye twitching to build* .....

Mephy: I already told you I DONT WANT HER!

Mar: hehee you want link!

Meph: ////// who?

Sticks: but what if your the alien Izzy!! And your telling me to act normal so no one knows that you are really the bad guy here to destroy us all!!

Mar: okay....well silver and blaze will sing in the next chapter as well with the boys

Mar: the next dares have to do with singing so next chapter they will he done and that is @tejea567 and it reads "Wait nvm I dare Amy to sing Havana by Camilla cabelo with shadow as young thug!" So next chapter will be the singing dares and also @djwolfie64  that reads "Lavender the Wolf : I dare silver and sonic to listen to silver sings let it go ear rape on full volume. Oh Mar I have a surprise for you -Hands Mar a pack of Dr.Pepper-
And shadow can I have a hug ( Makes puppy dog eyes )"

Shadow: *blinks* sure...but don't give Mar dr.pepper!

Mar: awww thank you!!! *runs away with dr.pepper* your dare shall be done along with the next chapter, Shadow hug her!

Shadow: ...fine * walks to lavender and pulls you into a warm hug* your very tiny...

Lav: hehe ////// *hugs back*

Mar: thank you! Leave more dares and if you want to dare Loki and Thor go check out silver_fire_wolf99 ! She also has a very very funny sonic book go give her ideas for next chapter! Also check out IzzyGirl27 !! She also made a sonic dare book and it's great!