Tea party

Me: we gots dares and question!!!!!

Sonic: me read!!! First is from LinktheHedgehog1  and it reads, "Lauren Robotnik: *smiles evily* Hi grandpa Eggman. I am from the future. And I have a few dares and question.

1: what's your reaction to find out you have a grand daughter Eggman?

2: shadow why are you scared of Pinkie Pie?

3: sonic and Shadow I dare you to dress up as girl play Barbies and have a tea party for whole day."

Eggman: w-who is the Grandma?

Sonic: who would have kids with Eggman? *dresses up with purple puffy dress, high heels, and bows in quills*

Eggman: hush you!!

Shadow: *dresses up with yellow puffy dress, high heels, and a bow* yellow isn't my color -.-

Eggman: g-granddaughter? When? Were? Why? How? What?

Shadow: I'm not scared of nothing, especially a pink pony.

Sonic: *sneak up behind him with pink pony doll* Boo!!! *puts pony in front of him*

Shadow: AHHH!!! *trips because of heels and falls face first* curse you high heels!!"

Sonic: *takes out barbies* you be Barbie *throws Barbie at Shadow.

Shadow: *catches Barbie* why me?

Sonic: *playing with Ken doll* 'hi! My name is Ken and I'm a blonde!!'

Shadow: *holding Barbie doll backwards* 'my name is Barbie! And I'm a doll with blond hair! Yay!"

Sonic and Shadow: *random singing* I'm a Barbie girl! In a Barbie world! It's so fantastic! I'm made of plastic!

Me:*laughing like crazy*

Shadow: *grabs my hand and pulls me to sit down* join the tea party girl!

Me: wait what?

Sonic: *pours tea for Shadow* some more tea Mr.ultimate of the grumpy pants?

Shadow: *holds out cup* don't mind if I do, Mr. Blue of the annoying

Me: um.....

Shadow: *pours me tea* tea? Miss Slowpoke

Me: ok....*drinks tea*

Shadow: *drinks tea with pinky out*

Sonic: *does same*

Me: ok.... Bye guys!!

Sonic: tea? More tea? Ken? Barbie?