Lol

Me: hey today was a half day yay!! So I can write something.

Sonic: can I read the dares today?

Me: sorry Sonic, Shadow already called it

Shadow: *smirk* haha guess you were too slow faker.

Sonic: to slow? *tackles Shadow to the ground*

Me:guys! Stop it! We have a lot of dares to do today!

Sonic and Shadow: *wrestling on the floor*

Me: -.-

Shadow: ok the dares are from Carmengirl247 and it reads, "I dares and truths Sonic to be evil like Eggman but better (no offense), Eggman has to be like Sonic, Amy has to act like Eggman is Sonic so hug him to death for me, Silver act like Mephilies, Sticks eat cake off the floor!, Blaze on the scale 1-10 1 not so much and 10 amy love, Tails build a replica of Mount Rushmore but a miniature version of course, Mephilies hid and the author good luck and seek, Cream and Knuckles cook off!, Rouge Shadow and special guest E-123 Omega, and Shadow stay awesome!"

Me: ok we're is Mephiles?

Mephiles: *hiding* fool

Tails: *working on replica of Mount Rushmore* why can't I get the nose right!?

Sonic: *flying around in some kind of machine* muahahha!!! Take this! *shooting lasers at Eggman*

Eggman: *running away* I'm the fastest thing alive and also the most annoying!!

Sonic: you won't get away even tho your the most awesome person that ever lived!

Eggman: only because you have the most awesome machines! And mustache! 

Sonic: *petting mustache* someone get my evil ham!! Fat free because I'm still on a diet

Amy: oh Sonic your so brave!! *hugs Eggman*

Eggman: c....can't.....breath....help..

Sonic: MUAHAHAHHA!!!! well time for a evil nap

Me: Mephiles!!! Come out come out were ever you are!!!! Now!!!!

Silver: *picking up Sonic and hitting him against the wall over and over* muahah! I shall destroy you

Sonic: *walking all dizzy* oh ya? *punches Silver in the face*

Silver: @.@ evil much? *falls down*

Sonic: *eating evil cookie* muahahha!!!!

Amy: omg!!!!! LinktheHedgehog1 I loved your story! But I NEED A SEQUAL!!! I died man!! Who did it?!?! Omg!!!! I finally got Sonic and I die!

Sticks: yay!! Food of the floor! *holding cake*

Sonic: ha!! *knocks cake out of hand*

Sticks: *gets on hands and knees and eats cake* yummy!!!!

Tail: almost finished!

Knuckles: it's on Cream!

Cream: *already made a whole table of food* what did you make Mr.Knuckles?

Knuckles: ice cream! And um rice!

Cream: oh my

Knuckles: ya I think you won this one , this time!

Cream: yay!!

Blaze: um do you mean how much I like Amy? I guess a 8, she is a very awesome friend

Amy: *rocking back and forth* I need a sequel!!

Blaze: um........sometimes

E-123 Omega: hello life forms

Rouge: Omega is today's special guest!!

Omega: yes but I do not understand the meaning of this book

Me: it's just for fun.

Mephiles: *tip toeing behind me*

Me: now we're is Mephiles? *looking around*

Mephiles: hehehe *hiding behind couch*

Shadow: *wearing sunglasses* ya I'm the coolest

Sonic: *takes his sunglasses and runs away* nope! Muahahha I am!!!

Shadow: I'm still awesome

Eggman: bye everyone and sorry if this wasn't what you expected.

Me: thx so much Carmengirl247   LinktheHedgehog1 and Stephany2947 they have supported me so much with this book and my other ones. And thank you everyone else too! Questions and dares are still opened too.

Tails: finished!!!

Sonic: *runs over it* muahahaahhaha!!! Evil coming true!!

Tails: aww

Eggman: bye!!!

Mephiles: *comes out of hiding place* hehe won

Me: *jumps on him from behind* found you ha!!!!! Hahah boom bang!!! Take that!! *victory dance*