Hello my pepes

Me: hello everyone! Sorry for not updating in a while, we have been having wifi problems

Shadow: excuses!

Me: grr anyways lets star with the dares shall we...first is from @kitkat7442 and it reads "I dare everyone to dress up as hetalia characters"

Me: *snaps fingers and everyone is dress us besides her * muahahha also I want everyone to check out my sis profile and follow her, she crazy tho it's at silver_fire_wolf99

Shadow: at less I'm blonde....next dare is from...oh no *runs away*

Sonic: *smirks* this one is from IzzyGirl27 and was actually the first dare but mar skipped it, it reads "hehe this is going to be good I dare Izzy to kiss Tails, Sonic can't eat chile dogs for a week, Shadow um take Mar on a date, Tails when it thunders you have to stay outside and face your fear and Mar you can have as much Dr.pepper as you want but you can have it when the chapter is a most done if that makes sense."

Shadow: aw come on! Again?! Grr..fine but no dr.pepper like Izzy said till the end of the chapter *grumbles*

Mar: b-but I don't want to

sonic: at less you just have to date him! I can't have the best food in the world!!

Izzy: *kisses tails cheek and runs off*

Tails: eh.../////

*thunders*

Tails: *screams and shivers* I hate this!!

Shadow: *drags Mar off  for date*

Sonic: next is from @Danxie400 and it reads "I dare shadow sonic and silver to sing there favorite song. 2. I dare shadow or silver to teach sonic how to swim if he doesn't swim he can't have chile dogs for a year and or shadow can beat up sonic if he wants to and Amy can't save him.

P.S shadow and silver you two are so AWSOME

Shadow: *comes back from date, grumbling* Mar got hyper...

Mar: *jumping around happily*

Shadow: *sings all hail shadow*

Sonic: *sings sonic x theme song*

Silver: *sings I dream of a absolution*

Shadow: nope, I already have to deal with one crazy person *walks away*

Silver: *trying to teach Sonic how to swim*

Sonic: I'm going to die!!!!

Mar: *splashes in water and Sonic screams*

Silver: -_- *lifts them up* I'm done *gives sonic chile dogs and leaves*

mar: I get dr.pepper now!!

Shadow: *tackled her and sits on her* nope we have one more dare

Silver: it's from @madisonclay4 and it reads "I dare sonic to watch: sonic adventure in equestria (a MLP and sonic X series) and Shadow here's an ask for you : WHY ARE YOU SO AWSOME?! (P.s your my 3rd favorite sonic the hedgehog character)

Shadow: your third one?! Who is your first and second?!

Sonic: that was terrible !!! Wahha

Mar: *drinking dr.pepper* you can now ask and dare my sister!!!! Call her Des

Silver: bye before she get hyper!!!

***************
Tell me what you think! And dare also if I haven't done your dare yet please wait