Not being yourslelf

Me: I need all the guys!!! Everyone!

Guys: another dare?

Me: yup and it's a good one, from Carmengirl247 and her sister, first one reads, "I dare sonic to act like shadow, shadow to act like Mephiles, Silver to act like sonic, Mephiles to act like Silver" and from her sister, "I dare Tails to act like Eggman"

Sonic: *arms crossed* I'm just going to go to the corner and hide in the shadows

Shadow: I shall steal your form and then try to kill you and loose -.-

Silver: *cocky grin* ha! Can't catch me! Try if you can slow poke! *running around*

Mephiles: I'm so naive

Tails: I will invent a machine to feed me evil ham!! MUAHAHHAHAH *playing with mustache*

Me: O.0 well I guess they all ready started

Sonic: you don't say *arms crossed with a frown*

Shadow: I am invisible ! *make energy ball in hand*

Mephiles: ITS NO USE!!

Tails: muahahha!! I must destroy sonic, but first I need a hamburger, fries, hotdog, 5 shakes, cheeseburger, ice cream, and ketchup *at McDonalds*

Silver: hahah! I'm the fastest person alive I'll stop you! *runs at Shadow*

Shadow: I am Mephiles the Dark feel my power *throws a little energy ball at Mephiles*

Mephiles: *gets hit by energy* it's no use!!! *dramatically falls over *

me: *laughing my head off* omg hahhaha

Sonic: is that all the dares? *talking with a deep voice*

Me: oh we have one for the girls it reads, "Here's a dare for the girls to give the guys a break. Hmmmm....I dare them to um I don't know not go with in fifty feet near their crushes." And it's from LinktheHedgehog1

Girls: *step back fifty feet from the guys*

Guys: *step forward a feet*

Girls: *step back*

Sonic: *arms crosses* why didn't we get our break? *glaring*

Shadow: I never agreed to this

Silver: comes on guys! This is fun! As long as it doesn't have water *acts scared when he sees a cup of water*

Sonic: *glaring at him*

Mephiles: why argue it's no use anyways

Girls: stop walking everywhere! *trying to stay filthy feet away at all times*

Tails: fools I shall will one day *petting mustache while eating evil ham*

Me: well sorry if it wasn't that good but I try and now I have to go to hw and it sucks but please leave More dares and questions so I can read after I do my hw and have a good day!

Sonic: I always say the ending! So by-

Silver: bye guys! And thx for the dares! *does Sonic thumb up and pose*

Girls: *still staying fifty feet away*