Whale then

Me: *reading dare* o.o BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shadow: what?

Me: hehe you shall see *yells* come on people!!

*everyones comes*

Me: we have new members but I don't want to forget anyone so I'll tell ya in the next chapter, thanks for your wait and until then we have a very interesting dares today *tries not to laugh*

Amy: the dare is from sonicthebluespeed and it reads "Seira: ugh, can I see it now?! >^< I want you two kissing now! | Aris: well, dad.... That's really weird to be honest...
Abi: eh, ignore them two .-. Anyways, I have a little evil dare for Sonic and Shadow *smirks* Shadow, I dare you to.... LICK SONIC CHEEK! •^• And for Sonic, I dare you to... BITE SHADOW CHEST FUR! HUEHUEHUE >:3 if you two run away from this dare, the author can pick the punishment for them :) (for author: thank you for doing my dares! And I'm really sorry for giving you more dares ^^" but I really love this book! Keep it up :D)"

Everyone: o.o

Me: ...well the kiss happened last chapter so yay lol...and no problem thanks for the dares

Shadow and Sonic: Never

Me: Bahah Come on you too

Shadow: I hate all humans.. *walks to to Sonic*

Sonic: no!! *back up*

Shadow: I hate you with a passion *licks finger and rubs it on sonic face*

Sonic: ahh!! *jumps around* I'm Contaminated!! *runs around*

Shadow: *looks at finger* ewww....it has fakers face on it now

Me: *trying not to laugh*

Shadow: and don't you dare do your dare faker or I will kill you!

Sonic: *walks up to shadow* can I whisper something in your ear?

Shadow: no

Sonic: please?

Shadow:....fine

Sonic: *whispers in ear* I shall not chicken out! *bites his chest fur and runs*

Shadow: FAKER!!!

Sonic: eww!! Yuck!! Do you us conditioner? It taste like it!!

Shadow: Grrr your dead meat hedgehog!! *jumps at him*

Sonic: *dodges* slow poke!!

Shadow: grrrr!! *runs after him*

Me: well I hope they live, and sorry if I hadn't done your dare I have a lot and I've been updating the stories more hehe sorry..see ya later!!