Hehe

Mar:hello people!!! Time for more dares!! Yash! *smacks Shadow*

Shadow: *growl* what was that for?!

Mar: *smirks* you will see

Silver: dare is from Carmengirl247 and it reads "For punishment for Mephiles, have Link say how much she hates him. For  punishment for Shadow, .... SLAP SHADOW PARTY!!!! From me!!!!! *gives a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper* I prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi *drinks Cherry Coke/Pepsi*"

Mar: *grabs dr.pepper and runs*

Shadow: *catches her* ah ah your going to get hyper and I do not want to deal with that right now.

Mar: *pouts* ....I should punish you

LinktheHedgehog1 : h-hate him? ...okay?

Mephiles: ....you h-hate me? Wahhh *runs off*

Everyone: 0.0

Sonic: SHADOW SLAP PARTY!! *slaps shadow*

Everyone: *slaps shadow*

Mar: *smirks and punches Shadow*

Shadow: hey! They said slap not punch! I will destroy you!

Mar: ahhhh *runs away* help!!

Shadow: *chases her*

Silver: she dead.  Anyways next dare is from @NotOrdinaryTomboy and it reads "...............................for Silver to pretend that Amy and Shadow are his parents"

Tails: sorry but we can't do your first dare the persons would rather die then do that

Silver: mommy! *tackled amy*

Amy: *yelps* hey!!! Nu Sonic is your father!

Silver: nuuu shadow! *tackles Shadow*

Shadow: hey! I'm trying to kill someone right now!

Silver: I love my mommy and daddy!

Mar: hehe..next dare is from @ZoruaTheillusionFox and it reads "HI! Im new here and im late. Yes i am a pokemon #DealWithIt anyways i have a dare for sonic shadow and silver (evil smile) I DARE THE 3 OF THEM TO TURN INTO WEREHOGS UNTIL 3 FULL MOONS PASS!!!!! (Troll song plays then does troll face)"

Mar: *snaps fingers and they turn werehogs* bahahhahha!!! Sucks for you!

Shadow: *growls and chases her*

Sonic: *snuggles up with amy*

Silver: that's my mommy blue!!

Tails: while that happens lets go to the next dare, it's from @MLPEGLOV and it reads
"I dare sonic,shadow,silver and mephiles to date amy at the same time, fight for her love and the author will whack them for tieing "me_sss" (author) in a chair in the end and yes including mephiles! 😊😊😊😇😇😇😆😆😆😄😄😄😂😂😂😋😋😋😝😝😝😘"

Shadow: *smirks and ties Mar to chair* hehe

Mar: hey!!! Let meh go!!!