Love

Me: *dancing* we have dares!!

Shadow: and that's good?

Me: yes Shadow stop being so negative

Shadow: hehe..

Sonic: ok I'll read the dares this time! The first one is from Carmengirl247  and it reads, "I have truths and dares,for the author "are you more Sonamy or Silaze?", Tails um...build something extraordinary that nobody would ever think of, Sonic how much times can you travel around the Earth in 10 min?, and for everyone "who for you is better overall Sonic or Shadow? Pick one" and from her sister Tail, "Tails who do you like like?" Or and Blaze for the last dare it was about Silver.

Blaze: I'll give Silver a 10!

Silver: *blushes*

Me: I'm more of a Sonamy fan because I like how Amy is more mature in the new shows and games and I think it's cute that Sonic is all shy ^^ I think Silaze is very cute tho.

Tails: *working on something* they will never expect this and um... I like cream I guess I see her a little more than a friend.

Sonic: let's see! *running around the Earth*

Me: 9 more min

Sonic: *running faster*

Tails: ha! I made machine that makes the food you are thinking about! I call it F.A.T that means, Food At Time! Heheh

Me: 1 min left!

Sonic: *thinking about chile dogs*

F.A.T: *makes a thousand chile dogs*

Me: times out!

Sonic: ha! I ran all around like 12 times! *starts eating chile dogs*

Me: so who did y'all pick for the last piece of the dare?

Sonic: me!!

Shadow: you know it's me faker!

Amy: I pick Sonic

Blaze: Shadow

Silver: um.....Sonic?

Cream: Mr. Sonic

Tails: Sonic

Mephiles: Shadow, Sonic is just too annoying

Eggman: Shadow

Sticks: Sonic

Knuckles: me! Fine Sonic

Rouge: Shadow

Me: I can very pick between y'all too!! Ugh!!! Why?!?! *pulling my hair* why?! I like both of y'all!

Shadow: we will give you till the end of the chapter to pick

Me: ok next dare is from Sonamyxshadamygirl  and see has two, the first one reads, "I dare Sonic to tell us his crush"

Sonic: um.....it's *mumbling*

Silver: who?!

Sonic: Amy!! It's Amy!! *blushing like crazy*

Amy: aww!! *hugs Sonic*

Me: hahah y'all have to brake it up for this next dare lol the second dare reads, "I dare Sonic to hug Shadow"

Everyone: hahhaha

Sonic: *walks up to Shadow and opens arm* come on Shadz! Do it for the fans!

Shadow: *arms crossed* if you touch me , your death!

Sonic: O.o

Shadow: humph! *Turns away from Sonic*

Sonic: *smirk* I'll go now then *leaves*

Shadow: *turns head to see him gone, but then turned back to see Sonic right in front of him*

Sonic: *hugs Shadow*

Shadow: what did I say! Do really do have a death wish don't you?

Sonic: *still hugging him*

Shadow: ok get of! *pushes him off*

Sonic: hahah

Silver: hey Mar! You still haven't picked between Sonic and Shadow!

Me: I can't!! Ahhhh!!!

Shadow: fine you have two choices, the first one- you tell us in the next chapter or the second one- the readers pick a punishment for you *smirk*

Me: *mumbling*

Shadow: leave a punishment you thing would be good if Mar doesn't answer and thx for the dares!

Sonic: bye!!