Hahaha

Me:wow we have a lot of good dares today

Sonic: they are from Carmengirl247 and it reads, "I have lots of DARES!!! MUHAHAHA!!! For Sonic let Shadow hit you for one whole minute non stop (Don't kill him Shadow) and Amy gets to kiss you to make it be the kiss your children get to see, Silver lift the heaviest object you can find, Jessica who do you like?, Agua can you make the largest water DRAGON!, Sticks when do you think aliens will attack and if now then who would be an alien?, Mephiles who you hate more Sonic Shadow someone else or both?, Dr. Eggman if you can meet Maria what would you say?, Blaze can you make a FIRE DRAGON!?!?, Cream make the largest cake!, Miles NO machines, electronic, or anything that you can build or hack, Izzy eat cake off the FLOOR! Since you weren't there for that one, Angel what are your powers?, Amy on the scale 1 - 100 how much you love Sonic? On the same scale how much is Shadow your friend?, Knuckles hit a punching bag as far as you can and how far did you hit it, Rouge find all seven Chaos Emeralds, Shadow how many times did you hit Sonic?, lastly for EVERYONE How deep is your love?"

Shadow: wow *smirks* heyyyy sonicccc were are you

Sonic: oh no got to go fast *runs away*

Shadow: *runs after and tackles him* I love this dare "starts to punch Sonic nonstop"

Amy: *blushing* kiss my Sonikku?

Sonamy kids: yay!!! Finally!!! Do it now!!

Shadow: *still punching* muahahha this feels so good.

Amy: o.o Shadow I think a minute is finished

Shadow: *punches once more before stopping*

Amy: *helps Sonic up* are you ok?

Sonic: *barely standing* I like donuts..hehe

Amy: *kisses Sonic*

Sonic: *surprised and blushes*

Sonamy kids: awwww!!

*stops kissing*

Sonic: *passes out*

Amy: is he dead?!

Shadow: sadly no

Silver: *picks up eggman* ugh...so heavy!!!

Eggman: hey!! In not the heaviest thing!!

Aqua: to easy *makes huge water dragon*

Blaze: *makes huge fire dragon and both dragons touch and explode*

Everyone: cool!!

Jessica: *blushes* um...a person? Hehe

Me: hehe *coughshadowcough*

Jessica: *blushes mad*

Sticks: well you see I think they will invade!!!! When we less expect it!! And there will be melted ice cream!!!! And I have my eyes on the freak"

Mephiles: "I am not a freak, and both are hated, but Sonic is the most annoying so I'll go with him"

Eggman: well....I think I would ask her how it was living up on the ark and I would ask her more about my grandpa"

Cream: *comes in pushing largest cake ever* here it is *some drops on the floor* oops

Izzy: eww....*eats cake off floor* gross

Tails: what?! But my baby!!!

Sonic: *wakes up* sorry bro *face all purple*

Angel: I'll let y'all know next chapter ((sorry not sure))

Amy: I love Sonic at a scale of 100000000000000000!!!! And Shadow is my friend at 1000000

Rouge: *carrying all chaos emeralds* done Hun

Knuckles: *punches punching bag* done and I think that went to the moon and ba-*punching bag comes back and hits knuckles, sending him flying*

Me: what goes up must come down

Shadow: I think I hit faker a little.....to less....Hahhaha but it was fun and I thing it was about 10000 times? I know it's a little

Sonic and Amy: very strong

Silver and Blaze: the strongest

Knuckles and Rouge: perfect

Tails and cream: ok

Shadow: I have no love

Jessica, Aqua, Angel, Izzy: we love food?

Mephiles and link: huh?

Me: I love Dr.pepper!!!!!!! And we have new people coming in so yay!! And sorry if I missed anyone for the last part.