"Mmm." I said sitting back against the headboard crossing my arms.

"What you don't believe me or somethin?"

"Didn't say that." I spoke shortly and Y/N just stared at me. I knew she could tell that I was lying. Because I didn't believe her at all.

"Yeah but your 'mmm' said it all babe."

I rolled my eyes my folded my arms. She reached across me pulling my body to hers. I moved my face trying to push hers back as she laid her head in between my neck giving me small kisses.

"Come on baby don't be like that. I wouldn't lie to you and you know it."

"No Y/N stop it." I whined trying not to let a moan slip from my lips.

She leaned back to look at me before starting back. "Why would I when you don't really want me to."

"Mm." I moaned as I moved my head giving her better access.

There was no doubt that it felt like heaven, but I had to stop her. I felt like we needed to have a talk about what happened last night.

I grabbed pushed her back by her shoulders and shook my head. "Y/N."

She groaned and closed her eyes. "Camila what's your problem?"

"Y/N are you forgetting about what happened last night?"

"No, but I'm trying to."

I sighed. "Babe."

"Camila. I really just think we should move on from last night, or this morning. It wasn't a good moment for us."

"I know but I wanna talk about it because I still feel so bad about what I said to you and we're starting to have too many of these moments."

"We both said some things Camila and I just want to forget about it and move on."

I shook my head. "No Y/N, that's our problem. Every time we get into an argument you always want to push past it and act like it didn't happen. But we can't continue to do that baby."

"Alright Camila, you want to talk." She said while sitting up from my lap facing me. "Let's talk then."

I nodded. "Ok well first I just wanted to let you know that I really was planning on coming home three days ago and I really did get caught up with some things from your."

She rolled her eyes. "Ok Camila and you could pick up your phone to call and tell me that?"

I shrugged looking from her down at my hands.

"Camila I would have understood if you would have just told me. Yeah I would have been a little pissed but what can I do. This is your career we're taking about."

"No, I-I just didn't want to make you upset." I said while letting my hand go down her chest.

"But you did. Then telling me that it sounds familiar, I thought we had gotten past what we went through."

"Baby I don't know why I said that. I guess I just want to make you feel the way I did when you were ignoring me." I shrugged.

Y/N stared at me and shook her head. "You are something else, really."

I pouted and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I'm sorry baby."

"Are we done talking now?"she said closing her eyes as she ran her hands up and down my body.

"No Y/N." I said slapping her hands away from my ass. "I still wanna talk about everything else."

She raised her eyebrow up at me "Everything else?"