Prologue

Prologue : The Antique Shop

I was walking around the vast city of Seoul smiling to myself as I walked around the shops. I was out to get a few things that I needed, but I ended up going for a walk the weather was so good with the sun shining brightly making me warm.

It was spring and God knows how much I loved this season. Spring was one of the happiest seasons of the year with birds flying freely in the sky also not to mention butterflies they were beautiful creatures, and of course flowers.

I tilted my head as a shop caught my attention it was an antique shop. I smiled staring at the well built shop it looked something from the old times like a throwback to the past it was so pretty that I didn't notice that I walked to it. Looking up to the silver writing that was decorated with gold at the edges 'Antiques Of All Times'. I pried the door open as the bell rang indicating my arrival.

Antiques crowded the shop a glorious place that held stuff from all cultures and fashion through the ages a wide grin formed on my lips as I was peeking at all the objects around me that had traveled through more times than a person could and it still managed to stay with all its glory and pride intact. There was everything here different eras, stuff that existed for centuries, from ancient China to early Islam history reeked out of the place and I loved that, there were Korean tea pots to Russian dolls a layer of dust on them but that still hasn't affected their beauty at the desk sat a young man he looked so calm reading his book as he payed no attention to me.

Walking further in the shop I noticed a journal; a golden journal my eyes shone with excitement as I picked it up I loved the rough metal texture 'The Golden Journal' I opened it quickly from excitement to be welcomed with an empty page I looked through the other pages and it was all empty. And an idea invaded my mind 'I could write my next novel here' smiling triumphantly making my way back to the desk only to notice a fountain pen so I decided to take it as well.

I spoke with the owner for a while, and surprisingly what I bought didn't cost much. I sighed happily leaving the shop at a late hour making my way home.

☆☆☆☆

THE GOLDEN JOURNAL

Jeon Jungkook ||soon

☆☆☆☆

©2018 by btsbangtanxx