Chap53|Everything has changed.

Start from the beginning

I smacked my lips and looked at her. "I do not."

"Yes you do babe. But that's ok, as long as your trying to change and making sure that you're not treating Camila that way. She's the mother of your child and unborn child Y/N you can't ignore her. No matter what."

"Well I just need some time to myself because I'm afraid if I talk to her I might say some things that I regret."

"Just remember that it's not just about either you or Camila, you guys have a child together it can't be like this. All of this petty arguing has to stop."

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Royalty. I knew Amanda was right, but I can't help I was pissed off right now. But I also know how much I love Camila and I can't keep treating her the way that I have been. She's my world, and I have to make sure she knows that.

"So is she coming home for Royalty's birthday?"

"She better be or we gone have bigger problems than we got now."

"I hope she comes back home, my baby misses her." She pouted and I chuckled.

"Yeah she hates when mila leaves."

"Hmm I know you do to Y/N."

"Whatever I'm chilling." I said stubbornly turning away from her.

She shook her head and laughed. "You are such a child."

"Thanks babe." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Mwomma!"

"Yes baby?" I asked her as I lifted her up in to my lap.

"Ou' pway?" She said smiling up at me showing off  her missing teeth. Who could say no to this little face.

I smiled at her and hugged her to my body

I smiled at her and hugged her to my body. "Aw sure baby I'll play with you." I took the doll out of her hand and stood up placing her on her feet. She waisted no time dragging me over to the rest of her hundreds of toys.

I heard Amanda laugh and I could have sworn I saw her take a picture.

"Aww there you go Y/N, you look so cute playing Barbie!"

I ignored her and continued playing with my baby. "Thank you."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I sighed before pulling it out. I was hoping that I wasn't Rosa yet. I know she's been talking about me getting about into work mode but I'm not tryin to do that right now.

I swiped to unlock my phone to see I had a lot of notifications from Twitter and Instagram. That's not really new but I wanted to see what was up.

I opened my Twitter to see tons of pictures pop up and all type of tweets and people tagging me. Camila was seen out with this boy again and it's honestly starting to become a regular thing.

I'm seeing all type of question asking if Camila and I broke up and I'm trying my best not to lose my shit. Like why is he so comfortable being like this around her. She must be allowing him to think other things.

I can understand that I've did wrong in our relationship, but we're supposed to be starting over and it's kinda hard when you have people trying to mess that up.

I took a deep breath and locked my phone not wanting to see anymore.

"Y/N you ok?"

I looked over at Amanda and then back down at Royalty who was still playing.

"Yep I'm perfect."

Right now all I care about is keeping my daughter happy. If she's doing good than I'm doing great. Forget everything else.

********

A/N

Hiiiii guys👋🏼😁 I hope you all enjoyed this update😌

I know exactly where I'm going with this story right now soooo hopefully it all works out😭😭

Ok so who's side are you on...

Camila's🧚🏻‍♀️🦋💖

OR

Y/N's😍✨❤️

They really need to get it together🙄and fast😒

Will things start to get better??

Is Shawn up to something, or is he really just wanting to be a friend🤔

Thanks for reading/voting🌑also sorry for any mistakes🚂

P.s. BIG TIME SKIP IN NEXT CHAPTER😁😁😁