Chap53|Everything has changed.

Start from the beginning

He nodded and sat up moving over some. "Ok if you say so Camila."

"So what do you plan on doing when this tour is over?"

"Umm well I have my album and a few other things that I'm working on so I'll be busy." I nodded and looked over at him as I sat up.

"Yeah sounds like it but I know I can't wait to hear you new music."

He smiled and took my hand in his. "You'll be one of the first."

My smile slowly faded as I looked down at our hands.

He cleared his throat as I slowly pulled my hand away.

"So um how are you and Y/N?" He asked while rubbing the nape of his neck.

I shrugged as I rolled over reaching for my phone. "We're ok."

He raised his eyebrow up at me without saying a word. "Oh, well that's great."

"Yeah." I'm really hoping that we can get through whatever this is. Because I love her with everything in me and I hater having to be mad at her or not talk to her. And I hater her being mad at me. We just have to communicate and work this out, if we want to be together.

:::::::::::

Y/N's POV.

"Hey do you know a Shane Mends?" I asked Amanda as I was scrolling through my phone while we sat inside the playroom watching Ro run around. I was seeing nothing but pictures of MY girl and his face every damn where.

She looked up from her phone and gave me a crazy look. "Shane who?"

I shrugged and turned my phone over to her. "This dude right here, Shane Mends. He supposed to be some wack ass singer." I said while pointing to the screen.

She stared at me for a second until she burst out laughing. "Oh my god Y/N you mean Shawn Mendes?"

"Whatever. Do you know him?"

"Eh I know of him, why?"

I blew out my mouth and shook my head. "Man he's on tour with Camila right now and they both got me fucked up."

He eyes grew big as she put her phone down and looked back at me. "Uh oh. What's going on Y/N?"

"I really don't know. But I know I'm sick of seeing her around with him and she lied to me about him."

"Have you tried talking to her and telling her how your feeling?"

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my growing curls. "Nah. We haven't been talking."

"What? Y/N that's crazy, she's pregnant and away on tour and you guys haven't been talking! Why I'm the hell not?"

I shrugged and ran my hand over my face.

"Y/N."

"We just haven't."

"Ok, is it her or is it you?"

"What are you talking about Amanda?"

"I'm saying that I've known you almost my entire life. And I know that your stubborn as hell, and when someone makes you angry you hold it against them."