"Yes I know and I am going to do that. But before that, I have something in my mind that I really want to make it happen and I'll need your help with that.", he said giving her a knowing smile.

", he said giving her a knowing smile

4 months later...

Nirav's palms were sweating profusely inkling his nervousness.

The lady interviewer turned towards him, arranged the mike correctly and said, "Good morning Mr. Nirav. I am very glad to have you here and I am honored that I have got a chance to interview you." Nirav passed a smile to the interviewer and she continued, "As we all know your consultancy named 'Live your dreams' is trending for past one week through newspapers, social media, and whatnot. Why don't you brief us about what exactly your consultancy is about?"

"Well, people are terming it as consultancy which is neither wrong nor correct. In my opinion, it is a place for everyone who is struggling hard to achieve their dreams and goals in their life but just couldn't due to some problems. We help them, we guide them through all the possibilities to climb a ladder towards their dream.", Nirav answered confidently. By the end of this answer, his nervousness was long gone.

"That's great. We haven't heard of such such consultancy or rather as you said, a place where people will be guided on how to vanquish the obstacles coming in between them and their dreams so far. So how exactly will you be helping and guiding these people?", the interviewer asked the next question.

"Currently, we have a team of 20 people working on it. And let me tell you, all these twenty people are the expert counselors and psychologists. So when someone will approach us, their issues in accomplishing their dreams would be handled by the best and trustworthy people.", answered Nirav.

"Wow, that is amazing. Most of our viewers are very eager to know why you came up with this particular idea of consultancy. There must be some reason behind it. Would you please like to share it with all of us?", interviewer interrogated.

"Yes of course. We know that even if we say that we are adopting the modern culture, still in our roots lies the old orthodox mentality. I won't say that this mentality is totally wrong or totally correct. But rather, that mentality crashes with the modern mentality of the new generations leading to conflicts. I'll give you my example. I am passionate about music since my childhood. It was my dream to pursue my career in it. But my father was against it. It was his mind that having a career in music is not safe, we can't guarantee about the success and money and I ended up giving up on my dreams. I know that I am not the only one going through such thing. Mine was just an example, there are far many other obstacles people are facing out there to fulfill their dreams. Whatever happened to me, I don't want that to happen to others. So I came up with this initiative to help others connecting the psychologists and counselors who can help the people like me.", Nirav spoke.

"And that is a great initiative taken by you Nirav. I am sure it will be helpful for most of us. As you said, you were deprived of your dream. But we all know that you are a great singer and were a part of Rock Heaven. Also, you have started your own band here in India. How did you accomplish your dream after all?", the interviewer asked with a confused look.

"I had never thought I would be able to live my dreams until the moment my wife, Anika entered into my life. She gave up her dreams for our marriage but still had a spark in her mind to reach her goals. She not only accomplished her dreams but also motivated me, inspired me and helped me to achieve my dreams in spite of so many hurdles and limitations. I know how much my decision to leave my work and shift to music spoiled the relationship between me and my parents. I had never thought that we would be back on a good note after that big decision of mine. But she helped to overcome it and mend the relationship with my parents. But not everyone is lucky to have 'The girl with a dream' like Anika in their life to sort their dreams.", he answered.

"That is an inspiring story. If you are determined towards your goal, nothing can stop you from achieving it. One more reason for you being trending is the charity which you are doing to help the needy people to attain their dreams. Please enlighten us more about it?", she asked.

"About the charity, yes I am giving 20% of my income for the people who are deprived of their dreams due to the money constraint. It is something that gives me pleasure to see someone realize their dream and hence I decided to help the needy people financially. So basically, people who will approach 'Live your dreams' for the help and have financial issues, that money would be provided to them for their dreams." 

You really have a big heart Nirav. Not everyone thinks like this. It was really good to have you here. But before wrapping up our conversation, would you like to say a few words to our viewers?"

"Yes of course. All I want to say is keep dreaming, keep setting goals, be determined to achieve them. And if you need any help, we are always here to help you.", Nirav answered.

"Thank you so much, Nirav for your motivating words and for lending us your precious time. I wish you a happy and successful life ahead.", interviewer concluded.

", interviewer concluded

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E   :

Well, this is officially the last chapter of this book. But don't you worry, I am not going to leave you guys hanging this way. You will soon be getting an epilogue. 

And please read the next update! It's important!