Chapter Three: wE hAvE a GiF fOr ThAt

Cholesterol: I ALMOST GOT KIDNAPPED!

Drunk Snake: wHaT hApPeNeD

Cholesterol: Okay, so I was walking to the store, minding my own business, when this creepy car pulled up a few feet in front of me and stopped. I didn't want to walk beside them, but it was the only way to get to the store. When I walked by the car the driver rolled down the window and asked how I was doing. I said I was fine, and then he asked me if I need a lift anywhere. I just told him I was meeting my friend at the park in five minutes. He offered me a ride to the park, but I told him I was fine; then I said I really needed to get going, because my friend was going to worry BUT HE WOULDN'T DRIVE AWAY! I didn't want to turn my back on him, but I wanted to leave. I just stood there like an idiot for a minute before this car came up behind the creepy guys and honked his horn. Thank the Lord the guy left after that.

Cholesterol: I almost died.

Drunk Snake: Chloe, that guy saved you life

Cholesterol: I know

Sunshine: was he cute

Cholesterol: ?

Sunshine: the guy in the car

Cholesterol: I just almost got kidnapped, and you want to know if my would be kidnapper WAS CUTE?!

Sunshine: yeah, was he?

Drunk Snake: ^^

Cholesterol: I don't know! He had shaggy dirty blond hair, and he was pretty thin. He look like he was twenty-something.

Drunk Snake: so he was cute??

Cholesterol: ...

Sunshine: you should have gone with him

Drunk Snake: ^^

Cholesterol: HE WAS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!

Sunshine: i would've gone with him

Drunk Snake:

Cholesterol: Ave, you have a Kermit problem

Drunk Snake: iF kErMiT iS wRoNg ThAn I dOn'T wAnT tO bE rIgHt

Cholesterol: