17

JIMIN.

Wednesday afternoon.

''You ready to leave?'' Jimin questioned the second after the school bell rang, dismissing the students from school for the day.

''Yap.'' Yoongi replied as he extended his hand for the boy and waited for Jimin to take it.

Jimin smiled widely and took the boy's hand. The pair left the classroom and made their way down the hallway.

''Need anything from your locker?'' Yoongi questioned making him shake his head in response.

''Nope, you?''

''Nope, we're good to go then.''

''Yay.'' Jimin cheered by raising one of his hands in the air lightly and doing a slight jump; earning a gummy smile from the other by doing so.

Yoongi rarely smiled like that, so Jimin couldn't help but feel a sense of pride.

''You're cute.'' Yoongi stated making the other blush. Jimin's grin got even wider as he looked down at his feet to hide his expression even though Yoongi could still see it.

''How do you expect me to reply to that?''

''You don't, you just acknowledge it and accept it.''

''Acknowledged and accepted, thank you.'' Jimin replied as the pair made their way out of the school.

They got on their bus and made their way to Jimin's house. On the ride home they didn't say much just sat and listened to music together. The bus was quite crowded but that didn't stop Yoongi from sitting down in the one seat that was still free and pulling Jimin onto his lap.

They received a few stares from the people on the bus but they didn't care all that much, they weren't people they knew so why should they care about their judgmental stares and opinions.

A loud sigh escaped Jimin's mouth as the pair made their way into his house.

''Home sweet home.'' He stated as he kicked his shoes off then led the other into the house. ''Are you hungry? We can make something to eat.''

''Sure.'' Yoongi nodded his head Jimin lead him into the kitchen. ''Where do I put my bag?''

''Oh, here.'' Jimin took the other's bag and along with his own carried it into the living room. ''So, what do you wanna eat?''

''Just ramen is fine.''

''Got it.'' Jimin sent the other a quick nod then showed the other to sit down while he prepared them food.

''So... Which movie do you wanna watch?''

''Hmm... I haven't seen Love, Simon yet...''

''Watched it, cried like a baby, will gladly watch it again.'' Yoongi replied causing Jimin to giggle.

''You cried?'' He questioned.

''So will you.'' Yoongi stated causing the other to giggle again. ''Are you laughing at me?'' He joked as he walked over to the boy.

''No, no.'' Jimin assured as he continued laughing.

''You're still laughing.'' Yoongi joked as he stepped even closer to the boy pressing Jimin against the counter by doing so.

''Yes, but only because I find it cute.'' Jimin explained as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist.

''Find what cute?''

''You.'' Jimin explained and threw his arms around the other's neck. ''You like drawing flowers in your notebooks, especially daisies I've noticed and you're not afraid to admit you cried while watching a movie. You're cute, I like that.''

Two weeks ago, Jimin didn't even have the courage to walk up to Yoongi and talk to him, and now he had his arms around his neck and was telling him what he found cute on him without the slightest fear.

''Acknowledged and accepted.'' Yoongi replied causing Jimin to giggle again. Yoongi cut Jimin's giggle off by pressing his lips against Jimin's. Jimin instantly kissed the other back and pulled him even closer. He could easily get used to this. Yoongi's lips felt so great against his own.

''Jimin is that y-my bad you're not alone.'' A voice spoke up causing the pair to quickly pull away from the kiss and look into the direction where it came from in panic.

''What are you doing here?!'' Jimin snapped at his sister, he felt a sense of relief it was Siyeon and not his mother but he was still mad for the girl for scaring him.

''I was just about to leave but I heard something and wanted to check what it was.'' Siyeon explained as she eyed the pair of boys. ''You must be that guy my brother likes.''

''Hi.'' Yoongi replied flashing the girl an awkward smile. ''I'm Yoongi.'' He introduced himself making the girl extend her hand for a handshake.

''Siyeon.'' The girl replied while Jimin just watched the pair with a blush on his lips. ''Anyway, I'll get going now. Feel free to go back to what you were doing; screw morals.'' Oh she was without a doubt paying for that later, Jimin thought to himself as he watched his little sister walk out of the kitchen and out of the house.

''I'm sorry, I thought she'd be gone by the time we got here.'' Jimin apologized causing Yoongi to smile at him and peck his lips again.

''It's okay.'' Yoongi assured. ''I'm gonna let you focus on the food so we don't burn the house down.''

''Right, shit.'' Jimin remembered then quickly turn around to see the water he was boiling had gone over the edge making him groan. ''Ugh, I'm a mess.''

''A cute mess.''

''Acknowledged but not right now, Yoongi.''