A/N

That was the ending of The Roofer I hope you liked it! Before I go I would like to ask you all a question. I don't feel like doing sequels to all the books so here are your choices.

1. You can either pick which stories you would like most for a sequel. (Only doing two)

Or

2. I can do one book with a combined sequel of all the books.

Then for my second question which book should I do next?
~Ponyboy
~Johnny
~Steve
~Bellamy
~Two-Bit

I would like to thank these people for always being there in all of my books.

IzKatiebug
You're one of my best friends here and I've known you since the beginning. You make me laugh and your books are honestly amazing! It makes me sad that you're discontinuing some of them. You have such an amazing talent and I would hate to see that go. People read her books they are AMAZING!
~Soggy cracker

TheOutsiders105
We don't talk as much as we used too but you have also been there for me since the beginning. I love your books especially Dallas's half-sister. It's one of my favorites! You mean a lot to me and I hope to see some updates soon!

Now for the Freaky Four 😂

boiitslaila24
I've only known you for a while but you're an amazing beautiful person. You make me laugh and always happy. You never bring anyone down and we all love you for that. You mean the world to so many of us and overall you're a special person. I love your Dallas book too. I hope you update soon!

ClydesdaleGirl17
We don't really talk that much but I love your Golden book and your imagines book. It makes me happy every time I read it! I hope we can become better friends in the future!

leeannmatejka
We don't talk that much either but I love your books too! They make me laugh and cry at the same time. I'm happy you like to take my long requests too sorry that I like to go into detail for some odd reason 😂 I love the name you created btw.

Now for the people, I've seen here voting for my sucky books.

Psycho1521
I always see you voting for my books and that honestly makes me happy knowing people read them. Thank you so much for that it truly makes my day. You're always the first person to see my books.

Ascool_114
I've seen you voting in the past a lot especially in my Sodapop story. That really makes me the happiest because you are one of the many people who has given me the idk the word strength? To write more and more and I appreciate that. I absolutely love your stories and I'm still waiting for that update lol

BlueBlood_Reagan
I really love love love your books and it makes me happy when you update them. Idk if you have voted before but I've seen you add my books to your reading lists and I appreciate that. I hope you start updating soon because I really can't wait anymore.

Special Thanks

brokenpausebutton
Your books are absolutely amazing! I love each and every one of them they always tug at my heart making me want to cry. My favorite is probably Psychotic and Reckless. When I first started Wattpad your books were the first ones I've read. Your books have given me the inspiration to even start writing. I never really thanked you for that but I'm saying it now so thank you.

All these amazing people have really helped me for a long long time and I don't really know if they know that but thank you all of you. Everyone Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛