Chapter 27: Returning to Tusla

Octavia
I woke up with a massive headache. I saw A lying down looking at the ceiling.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Nope," she said popping the p.

"How'd we get back here?" she asked.

"Don't know or remember" I said shrugging.

Then out of nowhere, I hear someone yelling happily.

"Hey, baby girl!" they yelled. I looked and saw it was Darry.

"DAR-BEAR?!" I yelled and he picked me up hugging me. I quickly pulled him towards me and kissed him.

"EW!" A said and walked away.

I pulled away smiling.

"I missed you Dar" I whispered.

"Missed ya too baby girl," he said kissing my head.

I went to my closet and changed into a pink sweater and blue jean shorts. When I walked out I hugged Darry when we were interrupted.

"Should I show her the video Dar?" someone said and I looked to see Soda.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Proof I didn't kiss Sandy," he said.

"WELL SHOW HER THE DAMN VIDEO!" I yelled and A walked out.

"What video?" she asked.

I looked at Soda and she started freaking out. I told her to calm down and she said he only had five minutes. After it finished I looked at A who was crying. Soda started getting up but A chased after him. I grabbed Darry's hand and ran out of the room so they could talk. We went downstairs to the lobby when Dar hugged me.

"Dar, why are you so touchy?" I asked giggling.

"I haven't seen my damn girlfriend in three days. I'm gonna touch you all I want" he said.

"Then how about we go to the bathroom and you can touch me there," I said smirking.

"Gladly," he said smirking.

We went into the family bathroom and when I shut the door he slammed me up against it.

"I missed you so much" he muttered while kissing my neck.

"I missed you to Daddy" I mumbled and he smiled against my neck.

An hour later I picked up my clothes and slipped it back on. I kissed Darry and left the bathroom. I sat on the chair waiting when he came out. He leaned and whispered into my ear.

"I love you" he whispered.

"Love you too," I said back.

Soon A and Soda came down with our bags. Soda and Dar went to check us out of the hotel while A and I talked.

"So I'm guessing you guys made up?" I said and she nodded.

We got into the car and I sat in the front with Darry while Soda and A sat in the back. Darry was steering while his right hand was on my thigh. He started stroking it when I giggled.

"I love you baby girl," he said.

"I love you too Dar-bear," I said and we drove all the way to Tulsa.

When we got there we were in from our place. I got out along with A and we both ran inside opening the door and jumping into the living room screaming.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" we yelled and they all ran over to hug us.

(A/N: get the reference?)

"I missed ya Amber," Dal said.

"Hey what about me?" I said.

"I missed you too O," he said sarcastically while hugging me.

"You know you love me you ass," I said.

"We should celebrate since O and Amber returned," Lexi said. 

We all nodded and to waste time we hung out for a while watching tv. A few hours later the guys left to get ready while all of us girls got dressed. I looked through my closet looking for the perfect dress. Eventually, I found a white party dress and put it on.

The guys came back and Darry couldn't stop looking at me or keep his hands off. We got to the Dingo and he still grabbed onto my waist a couple of times. I leaned towards him and whispered into his ear during dinner.

"Darry, you touched me earlier. You don't need more" I whispered and he smirked.

"Wanna go to the bathroom?" he whispered smirking.

"You pig" I whispered and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry you're just. Gorgeous" he whispered and I smiled.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself" I said smirking.

We ate and then left going over to Bucks. Darry and I danced and danced basically the whole night but knowing me I ended up drunk. Yay! (sarcasm)

Darry
O was drunk and laughing so I had to carry her. She kept giggled and Amber was helping Lexi since Dallas was also drunk.

"I really am confused how you two are dating," she said chuckling.

"Well, I love her and she loves me," I said and she smiled.

On our way to the car Amber and I talked and once the drunks got into the car we drove to the girl's place.

Once we got there I brought O upstairs and set her on her bed. I went through her closet and found one of my black T-shirts and some black shorts. I carefully undressed her and put them on her. When I finished I placed the blanket on top of her and gave her a kiss. I carefully got in with her and pulled her close to me.

"Night baby girl" I whispered.

"Night Dar-bear" she said giggling.
*******************************************

Here's a new chapter. I hoped you liked it and if not oh well I don't care if you do or don't. Anyways stay gold.
~Caity