Chapter 48: Questions Part 2

Octavia
It was 5 pm when I woke up. I looked over and saw Darry cuddling close to me.

"Hey baby girl," he said playing with my hair.

"Hey Dar-bear," I said back with a smile.

I kissed him and my phone suddenly rang.

"What is it A?" I asked annoyed and she chuckled.

"Were you and Dar-bear doing something bad?" she asked chuckling.

"Maybe now what?!" I said annoyed.

"Dinner at our place at 6 alright?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. Dinner at 6 blah blah blah get ready blah blah blah and whatever" I said rolling my eyes and I heard a chuckle from Darry.

"Bye O," she said nicely and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Bitch," I said as she laughed and hung up.

I set my phone down and Darry wrapped his arms around me.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Dinner tonight," I said as he nodded.

I got up and went to my closet looking through some dresses.

"Can I see what this looks like on you?" he said pointing to a blue dress with a small cut out in the back.

"Ummm I look ugly in it..." I said looking down.

"Aw come on! You're never ugly" he said kissing my cheek.

"Fine..." I said grabbing the dress putting it on.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he said smiling and I looked at the ground embarrassed.

"Oh fine. Would you wear something revealing for me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Depends Dar-bear," I said giggling.

He smiled and grabbed two dresses that were very revealing in one way or another and had a smirk on his face.

"I like this one but this one shows more," he said pointing to each dress.

"Dar-bear I-" I started but he cut me off.

"Nope pick one," he said smirking and I scoffed smiling a little.

"Fine I'll try that one," I said grabbing the long sleeve low cut white shirt along with the short black skirt with floral patterns.

He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist smirking.

"Damn baby girl. You look gorgeous" he said kissing my neck.

"Thank you, Dar, but I'm not tha-" I started but he cut me off.

"Nope I don't wanna hear it," he said and I giggled.

"Okay Dar-bear," I said and kissed him.

We walked downstairs and saw everyone there except Soda and Amber. Darry sat on the couch as I sat on his lap. Soon they came in and A looked around confused.

"Where's Pony and Johnny," she asked and I saw Darry freeze.

I looked at him and he looked at me. He motioned for A to follow us and we walked into the kitchen as she looked at us confused.

Darry
We were in the kitchen and Amber wanted to know where Pony and Johnny were.

"Um while you were kidnapped I...hit Pone and he ran away...he and Johnny killed a Soc and well...I don't know what now..." I said and O grabbed my hand holding it tightly.

Before she could say anything I walked upstairs and went to O's room. She followed me and as I opened the door she kissed me.

"Dar-bear please stop blaming yourself!" she said hugging me.

"I'm trying Octavia!" I yelled and she stepped back startled.

"Baby girl I'm sorry I-" I started but she hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"It's gonna be okay. It's not your fault" she said with her arms around my neck.

"Darrel it isn't your fault and I think Pony knows that. He's scared alright? He's got bigger problems than you hitting him. Alright? It's gonna be okay" she repeated.

The door opened and Amber came in looking sad.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you..." she said looking down.

"It's alright you didn't know," I said and she nodded.

Soon we left the house and to the Dingo. Once we got there we ate and talked. The waiter kept staring at our girls and I possessively slipped my hand up O's skirt leaning close. When we finished Steve and Evie went on a date to the lake and minutes later I was told to drive O and the gang to the lake too. I got confused but didn't ask. Once we got there I saw Amber, Soda, Brooke, and Two holding signs saying "Will you marry me?" I saw O smiling as I held her hand. After that, we all went back to O's place happy.

I hope you liked this and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛