Chapter 1: Moving Away

Octavia
Amber was currently running through the house screaming at everyone to wake up. It got really annoying so I tried to go back to bed. I think she noticed I didn't get up because soon she busted in my room and threw things at me.

"GET...THE...HELL...UP...O!" she yelled hitting me with the pillow.

"Ugh I don't wanna," I said annoyed.

She must've became irritated because she dragged me out of the bed and poked me.

"Get up we gotta go to Tusla today!" she said.

"Fine I'll get up," I said moving off of the floor and into my closet.

Amber finally left so I felt less rushed. I looked through my closet and found an outfit to wear. I picked out white high waisted shorts with a blue T-shirt. I walked out of my room to see Amber rushing around going to everyone's room.

"GET UP NOW!" she yelled at everyone. I just looked at her and laughed.

"A! CALM YOURSELF DOWN!" I yelled.

"SHUT IT BLAKE!" she yelled and I laughed.

I remembered it like it was yesterday. A month ago we were eating dinner and Amber said she had some news.

"Guess what!" she said.

"What?!" we asked.

"I'm moving to Tusla!" she said smiling.

All of us looked at each other and frowned. She looked at us and started laughing. We were confused until she started jumping up and down.

"You're all coming with sillies!" she said.

Now currently Amber was packing the car while everyone got in. It was always me in the front with A and everyone else in the back. I saw Madi walk up to Amber and started pleading to Amber asking her to drive. She just looked at me and I widened my eyes and shook my head. Soon Madi and Amber got in the car and we were on our way. Hours later we arrived in Tusla. It was about time.

"O where are we supposed to go?" A asked me.

"Bucks," I said and drifted off to sleep.

Soon we arrived at Bucks and A threw a pen at me.

"What the hell A!" I said sitting up.

"Come on let's go," she said and we walked in.

We were greeted by a guy and he said his name is Buck. I didn't really care so as Amber asked questions I went behind the bar and poured myself a glass of whiskey.

"Hey!" he said looking at me.

"What?" I said shrugging downing the whiskey.

"Wow you drank that fast," he said smiling.

"So?" I said pouring myself another glass.

"That's enough O!" Amber said.

A took my whiskey from me we left and got inside the car.

"O make yourself useful and tell me the way to the Curtis house," she said and I grabbed my phone and put the address in telling A when to turn and stuff.

Soon we got to the house and it was small but sorta cute. We all walked up and Amber knocked on the door. After a while, some guy opened the door. When Amber saw him she just stared at him and I chuckled and nudged her a bit.

"Amber you're staring" I whispered.

Soon they were talking and Dallas came running to us and hugged Amber. The guy who answered the door looked confused but I didn't really care. I just walked in and sat in the green armchair.

Darry
I was in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I was confused because none of the gang knocked or anyone for that matter. Suddenly I heard loud talking and Dallas sounded happy. I walked out of my room to see a group of 8 girls crowded into the tiny living room with the gang. I looked over to where I normally sat and saw one of the girls in the chair. I let it go and sat on the arm of the other couch.

Dal kept going on about how the girl he was with was his sister. It surprised me cause you would never think Dallas Winston to have a sister. Let alone care for her.