Chapter 46: Wait What?!

Octavia
I woke up next to Darry and I heard him crying softly. This is the one time I've ever heard him cry. I looked up at him and he smiled still with tears down his face.

"Dar-bear are you alright?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yeah bab,y girl" he mumbled while smiling down at me.

"You don't have to pretend you know" I ,said kissing him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm not pretending O" he, said kissing my head.

I scoffed and got up pushing him away. I slipped on my clothes and walked out the door back home. As I was walking Randy came up to me angry.

"You bitch" he, said pulling a blade.

"What did I do" I barked at him. I was already upset I didn't need this clown on top of it.

"Your brother killed my friend" he, said and I was shocked. Bell was at the Curtis's house last night.

"Bellamy was at my place. I don't know what you're talking about" I seethed and walked away.

"No. Your boyfriend's brother which makes him your brother" he barked grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled pulling away.

"You know for a pretty girl like you-you decide to date some grease" he spat.

"Don't fucking talk about my family like that!" I yelled and hit him.

He was full on attacking me from there but I knew how to fight from New York. It wasn't the best place so I was well aware of their tricks. I kicked him pushing him back and jumped up like a damn ninja stepping onto his leg and wrapping my legs around his neck flipping him to the floor. Once he was on the ground I was sitting on his chest and punched him square in the face as he blacked out. I walked away and went home. When I got there I saw Bell looking at me and rushed to me.

"You alright? That Soc didn't hurt you did he?" he asked looking at my arms and face.

"Bell I'm fine that Soc isn't and how did you know?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You know after Lincoln died I always felt that I guess energy coming from you after a fight. You were always angry and snappy. Not to mention abusive sometimes" he said and I chuckled.

"Did you get him?" he asked smirking.

"Got him good. Knocked out on the sidewalk" I said as he smiled hitting my shoulder lightly.

"Nice job O," he said and I chuckled going upstairs.

I started changing into blue skinny jeans when the door opened and I quickly grabbed my water bottle throwing it at the person.

"Ow" they mumbled and I saw it was Darry.

"God damn it, Dar! You scared me!" I seethed grabbing another cup throwing it at him.

He walked in and shut the door behind him. He pushed me to the edge of my bed sitting me down. He kissed me and trailed kisses down my jaw and neck leaving small bites now and then. I pushed him off and rolled my eyes grabbing my grey cropped tank top and pulled it on.

"O look I'm sorry I just didn't wanna tell you I'm hurt..." he said and I rolled my eyes and headed for my door grabbing my baby blue jacket.

I walked down the stairs wrapping it around my waist.

"Look O, I didn't mean to ignore you I just didn't wanna tell you. I didn't want you to think I was soft" he said and I whipped around looking at him with pure annoyance.

"I don't give a fuck Darrel! None! No fucks at all! I cared that you were keeping your feelings from me! Remember the last time you pulled that shit and I ended up in the hospital! I'm done with you if you aren't gonna be truthful to me got it?!" I yelled and walked down the stairs and out the door.

Darry
I was trying to tell O I was fine and that I just didn't want to look weak to her. She completely snapped and yelled at me about how she could care less about the tuff part. She only cared that I was telling the truth. She walked out and Bell looked up from the couch and shook his head.

"I didn't think a-" I started but he cut me off.

"I don't give a fuck either," he said shrugging it off and went back to cuddling with Brooke.

I walked out to see a Soc bothering her. I was about to interfere when she jumped up kicking him down landing right on top of him with her foot on his chest and the other on the ground.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't give a shit what Pony and Johnny did right now!" she spat in his face walking away.

Octavia
Once I walked out another Soc appeared. David...

"You know your grease friends killed my friend. You might know him...Bob" he said and I rolled my eyes walking away.

He pulled me to him and grabbed my hands. I snapped and broke away kicking him down. One foot was on his chest while the other on the ground.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't give a shit what Pony and Johnny did right now!" I spat in his face walking away.

I went to the water fountain and saw dried blood on the pavement. Darry came up behind me and looked down confused.

"O did you umm-" he started but I cut him off.

"Pony and Johnny killed someone...." I trailed off.

"What?!" he asked panicked.

"Darry calm down alright. They probably went to Dal for advice. They should be fine" I said walking away.

"Octavia I'm sorry!" he yelled and I stopped suddenly.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I should've told you I was worried. I know you were there to help me and I'm sorry. I love you Octavia and please forgive me for being so selfish" he said and I turned as he looked away embarrassed.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"I forgive you," I said kissing him.

"Let's go back home," he said holding my head as I nodded.

He picked me up and I giggled as he carried me back to my place. When we got there he carried me up the stairs and into my room. He threw me onto the bed and hovered on top of me and started nipping at my neck.

"Darry" I muttered out and he pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean to suddenly you know..." he stuttered.

I leaned up and started to unbutton his jeans.

"Don't stop" I said smirking and he pushed me back onto the bad as we had a wild night.

A few hours later he got off of me and I laid there breathing heavily.

"Darry that was amazing," I said smiling.

"I love you baby girl," he said kissing my neck.

"I love you too Dar-bear" I giggled out and fell asleep.

Here's a new update! I hope you liked it and Stay Gold!
~Caity💛