Chapter 51: Celebration

Octavia
We were on our way back to Darry's place when he placed a hand on my thigh with a sad look on his face.

"You alright Dar-bear?" I asked confused.

"I just feel like a bad boyfriend," he said sadly.

"Why?"

"I feel like we didn't spend much time together...I know it was out of control what happened but I feel like I-" he started but I cut him off by moving his hand towards me and he raised an eyebrow.

"Listen we don't have to spend the whole day together for me to know you love me. I know you do and I love you there's nothing that's gonna change that" I said smiling.

"Aww baby girl I love you," he said moving his hand but I quickly pushed his hand away crossing my legs.

"Oh now I hate you," he said and I chuckled.

"Later," I said smirking.

We drove to Darry's place and when we got inside he picked me up and carried me to his room.

"GET SOME SUPERMAN!" we heard the gang cheer and he looked at me smirking a bit.

We got to his room and he pushed me against the wall harshly making me gasp. He attacked my neck biting it lightly.

"Oh my god" I mumbled as he ran his hand up and down my thigh and then slipped it under the shirt I stole from him. He teased me and pulled his hand out picking me up carrying me to the bed. When we got to the bed he threw me down making me yelp. He got on top of me and let's just say it was wild.

Bellamy
Darry came in carrying O. It was their anniversary so I knew what was gonna happen. Minutes later she was yelling or whatever and it was gross to me but the gang was chuckling. I got up and walked outside and Brooke followed. She held my hand and leaned against me.

"I love you," she said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I replied.

(Ha! You weren't expecting that were you?!)

Darry
She collapsed on top of me and I kissed her smiling.

"You finished?" I asked and she shook her head lowering herself.

Octavia
Once I was finished I sat up and looked up at him smirking as he was catching his breath and he never loses his breath unless with me. I laid next to him and kissed him.

"We should go back out there..." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah"

I got up and got dressed and walked out.

"O...your hair" Clarke pointed out.

"What do you mean my ha-oh," I said and everyone laughed.

"Where's A?" I asked.

"Showering...with Soda," Dallas said.

I chuckled and sat on Darry's lap.

"I'm gonna go back home real quick" I whispered.

"Alright baby girl. Love you" he said and I kissed him.

"Love you too"

I walked outside and saw Bell and Brooke on the porch talking.

"Hey, Bell. Hey Brooke"

"Hey," Brooke said.

"Thank God you're done," Bell said and got up going inside.