Chapter 17: Forgivness

Octavia
It's been a week since Darry and I talked and also a week since Soda or Amber talked. I got up and went to her room.

"A!" I yelled into her ear.

"What?!" she said irritated.

"I miss Dar-bear..." I said sadly.

"O go talk to him. It's not fair you guys haven't talked for a week because of a small stupid argument" she said facing me.

"I don't think he loves me...if he did he'd be already here trying to talk to me" I said.

"O haven't you thought that maybe he hasn't talk to you because he doesn't want to upset you more?" she said.

"Oh...I didn't think about that" I said.

"Then go talk to him" she said.

"What about you and Soda? You two need to sort this out!" I said pulling her out of bed.

"Soda hurt me...maybe i'll talk to him" she said going back to bed.

I left her room and went to mine. I walked to my closet to look for something to wear. I picked out a maroon long sleeve cut out shirt with black ripped jeans. I walked downstairs and left the house. I walked to Darry's place because I really didn't feel like driving today. About 20 minutes later I was on his front porch standing there. I knocked and Steve opened the door.

"Hey what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Looking for Darry" I said smiling.

"I thought you two got into an argument" he said confused.

"Can I come in or not Steve?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sure" he said.

I walked inside and looked around to see no one was cooking or in the living room.

"Is he in his room?" I asked Steve.

"Yeah" he said.

I started walking to Darry's room when I remembered about Amber and Soda.

"How's Soda?" I asked.

"Bad...he's upset at himself and hasn't been out of the house in a week" he said.

"I'm sorry..." I said and walked up to Darry's room.

I looked at the door and knocked. No one answered so I knocked again. There still wasn't an answer so I knocked one more time. If he didn't answer then I guess I'll leave.

Darry
I was sitting in the bed crying. It's funny cause I didn't even cry when my parents died and for some reason I am right now...because I miss Octavia. I sat there thinking until there was a knock. I ignored it thinking it was someone from the gang. They knocked again and I ignored it. They knocked again but I just stared at the door like no one was there.

"Darrel?" I heard someone whisper softly. I quickly got up and wiped away my tears and opened the door. When she saw me she started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Darry I'm sorry for yelling at you" she said.

"It's okay Octavia" I said hugging her.

"I love you" she whispered to me.

I just stood there and just held her. I didn't know what to do. Don't get me wrong I love this girl to death but I couldn't tell if she meant it.

"Darry?" she said.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Do you love me?" she asked looking at me.

"Octavia I did love you but I can't even tell if your serious" I said.

"Do you love me?" I asked her.

"Darry I love you so much and that's ok if you don't feel the same but I love you and there's no one i'd rather be with. You made my world change when I moved down here and I thank you for that. When I told you to leave I didn't mean to leave me as in break up or whatever. I meant to just leave me and Amber alone for a bit so I could talk to her. I'm sorry" she said.

"I should've came and talked to you" I said.

"Why didn't you?" she asked.

"It was because I didn't want to ruin our relationship even more. I know it was a small stupid fight but I didn't want to make you mad" I said.

She pulled away from our hug and looked at me in the eyes.

"Do you love me Dar?" she asked with hurt in her eyes.

"O I love you to death honestly" I said smiling.

"Really?" she said happily.

"Really" I said.

I smiled and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I pushed her into the wall and soon she pulled away. She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said kissing her head.

I set her down and she started pouting.

"Dar-bear carry me!" she said like a child.

"Come on, you can walk" I said smiling.

"Please...Daddy" she said smirking.

"Fine" I sighed and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She rested her head on my shoulder and looked up to me and smiled.

"I love you baby girl" I said looking down at her.

"I love you too Dar-bear" she said looking up at me smiling.

I carried her to the living room and sat down on the green chair while O sat on my lap. We cuddled until she looked at the time.

Octavia
I cuddled with Dar until I saw the clock.

"Hey Dar-bear its 5, do you wanna go back to my place?" I asked him.

"Sure we can baby girl" he said and I smiled.

We walked out of the house and he drove us to my house. When we got there we just walked in and everyone was on the couch. Darry sat down and I sat on his lap. They were talking about Soda and how he's depressed and sad that A left him. After a while it was 6 and there was a knock at the door. Darry was gonna answer it but I didn't move. Instead A went and got it and when she opened the door we all saw a very happy and jumpy Soda. I looked over at Darry and he started to tear up.

"Darry your cryin" I whispered and he wiped his tears away.

"I just can't believe it" he whispered and I kissed him.

"Shh Dar-bear" I said smiling. We cuddled and then Amber and Soda went upstairs to talk. Soon Soda and A came down the stairs with Soda holding A. They came down and sat on the couch with Amber in his lap. I think we were at the point where everyone was confused and she just stood up suddenly.

"OK PEOPLE SODIE AND I ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!" she yelled and everyone started smiling. Dal then threatened Soda but Lexi kissed his cheek calming him down.

That night everyone slept here. I was lying with Darry until he started smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked. 

"Oh nothing it's just...our parents would've loved you" he said and I smiled.

"I love you Octavia Blake and I would shout it to the whole world if I have too" he said and I cuddled close to him smiling.

"I love you too Darrel Curtis and you make me happy even in my darkest times." I said and kissed him.

We cuddled until eventually we fell asleep in each others arms.