Chapter 12: First Date

Octavia
I woke up to Darry kissing me on the neck.

"Dar-bear what're you doing?" I asked giggling.

"Waking my beautiful girlfriend up," he said smiling.

"Awe Dar that's adorable but I'm not beautiful," I said smiling.

"Oh yeah you're right you aren't beautiful," he said. My face fell. It broke my heart.

"You're not beautiful you're goddamn gorgeous," he said kissing me. I smiled and looked at him.

"What?" he said confused.

"Nothin it's just...I love you Darrel Curtis and for some reason, I feel like you and I have something Lincoln and I never had" I said and he smiled.

"Good and I hope it stays that way," he said kissing me.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Well baby girl I think I have work," he said.

"Awe...but Dar-bear," I said pouting.

"Don't worry baby girl I'm right here" he said smiling.

We laid there cuddling when Darry got a call.

"Hello?" he said.

Darry
I was laying there playing with her hair when I kissed her on the neck and she woke up. We talked for a while until I suddenly got a call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Darrel?" the person asked.

"Yea it is," I said.

"Well Darrel you got the day off today," he said.

"Oh, thanks boss," I said.

"Yep now go have fun, you need it," he said and hung up.

I set the phone down and O looked at me with a nervous smile.

"Go get ready," I said smiling.

"Why?" she asked.

"I'm gonna take you on a date," I said tickling her.

"DAR-BEAR STOP IT!" she giggled. I stopped and she went to go shower. I left her house and started going back to my place so I could clean up but I left her a note so she wouldn't be confused or anything.

Octavia
I took a shower and once I finished I went to my vanity to get my brush but saw Darry was gone. I was confused until next to the brush was a note I picked it up and started reading it.

Dear baby girl,
I love you a lot and don't worry about me. I just went home to change. If I'm not back at your place before you get finished come to my house. I love you baby girl and I always will.
-Dar-bear

After I read the note he left it made me all happy inside. I always loved it when guys leave you notes. I smiled happily and went back to my closet. For the date, I wanted to pick out something cute but not too slutty. I ended up picking out a royal blue dress with a cut out back. I curled my hair and walked downstairs. A looked at me and smirked.

"Darry asked you on a date?" she asked while cooking.

"Yeah, he did," I said smiling.

"First one?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Hope you have fun," she said smiling.

"Hope you have fun with Soda too," I said winking.