"Umm, it's just-" She said and put her finger up to her chin. "It's my friend baby."

I nodded and watched her sit the phone up before going to the door. I could see everything that was going on.

When she opened the door my jaw immediately clenched at the sight of some dude walking in.

"Hey mila, you ready?" What in the hell does he mean is she ready. Ready for what? And why in the hell is he calling her mila?? I couldn't help but notice the stupid smile he had on his face the whole time he was just standing there staring at my woman.

"Oh uh yeah just give me a second and I'll be out."

He nodded and said something that I couldn't hear before walking out.

I rolled my eyes and saw Camila bounce on the bed with a small smile on her face.

"Baby?"

I raised my eyebrow up at her and chuckled. "Just a friend huh?"

She sighed and turned her head at me. "Baby that's just Shawn. I promise you he's just a friend that's all he is. Nothing more, nothing less baby."

I shook my head. "Ok Camila."

"Y/N don't do this." She said with a small voice I couldn't tell if she was about to cry or if she was upset. But at this point I didn't think it mattered.

"Camila I'm not doing anything. How about you just get ready to do whatever you were about to do with your friend and have fun."

She looked everywhere in the room but at the phone. "Y/N I love you."

"Yeah Camila I love you too." And with that I hung up not bothering to say anything else to her.

I don't know what I was so mad about what happened but I am. It really pisses me off that she's going out and doing god knows what with some boy.

Her friend my ass, why didn't she mention to me that he was a he. All I could think was like would she have told me if he didn't knock on the door.

"Mwommy!" I heard and I turned around to see Royalty making her way to me with a smile on her face. She must have heard Camila's voice from the other room.

"Aww sorry baby mommy had to go."

She looked up at me with a pout and I knew where this was going. I pulled her into my arms rocking her slowly.

"Ro baby she'll call back, I promise you baby girl." I said softly as I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"That must have been Camila?" I looked up and Amanda walking into the room with a small smile.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She shook her head before sitting down beside me and Ro.

"Aww my poor baby." She said and ran her hand through he hair. "It's going to be ok Ro Ro bear."

"She's always like this about mila." I shrugged and continued to rock my baby.

"How is all of that going by the way?"

"You know it's going good, we both have decided to try and take things just a day at a time."

Amanda looked at me like she didn't believe me.

"Y/N really?"

"What?" I shrugged.

"Y/N the girl is pregnant again for crying out loud. How is that taking it a day at a time?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled and shrugged. "Well you know, shit happens."

She laughed at me and sat back before taking Royalty out of my arms. She was now sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"Yeah like you couldn't keep Y/N junior in your pants."

I shrugged her off rolling my eyes playfully. It was somewhat true though, especially when it comes to Camila.

"Hi baby you ok now?" Amanda asked Royalty who was looking at her.

She nodded and hugged up against Amanda. "Uh huh."

"Good. Because I don't want my baby sad." She said kissing her head making her smile.

"Hey y'all want to go for a swim?" I asked the two sitting beside me.

"Yay mwomma!" Royalty yelled with a smile on her face. I reached over giving her face a kiss.

"Sure let's do it."

I nodded and stood up stretching. "Alright cool. Amanda you mind getting Ro dressed."

"Nope of course not. Let's go baby." Ro giggled her way all the way upstairs.

I sighed as I still stood in the same spot watching them. I looked down at my phone to see a couple of text from Camila.

I shook my head and sat my phone down on the table. I'm just going to enjoy my time with my baby and my best friend. We'll have a talk later.

••••••••••
A/N

Hello everyone...I hope you all enjoyed😌

Much more to come so stay tuned😏☺️

Do you guys think Camila's wrong for going to lunch with Shawn??

OR

Is Y/N overreacting??

Let me know you guys🤧💭💭

Thanks for reading/voting🏳️‍🌈also sorry for any mistakes👾