"Uh.." I wasn't so sure about this but then again I didn't want to be rude. And we are on this tour together, so I guess why not just get to know each other more. He's a nice guys from as long as I've known him.

I smiled at him and nodded "Sure I guess so why not."

He let out a breath and smiled. I guess he thought I would turn him down.

"Ok cool. You want to go back to your room and get ready or?"

"Um yeah that's fine just give me like 10 minuets and then come to my room." I nodded as I started to walk away.

"Ok will do."

I walked out heading back to my room quickly so that I could have enough time to at least call Y/N.

€€€€€

Y/N's POV.

"Royalty Brown, sit your little butt down somewhere!"

"No!" I darted my eyes at her this little girl is something else.

"Who are you talking to little girl!" She stood there looking up at me with her hands on her hips.

"Y/N leave my baby alone!" I rolled my eyes at Amanda she was here to visit me and to check up on me as she says. Since she heard about what's been going on between India and me and all this bullshit going on with Drew. She couldn't even believe it when I told her.

And she's always tryin to take up for Ro's bad self.

"How about you and your baby act like y'all got some sense then."

"Shut up Y/N."

My phone started to ring and I picked it up and walked away seeing that it was a FaceTime call from Camila.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." She smiled softly at me waving her hand.

I nodded and smiled at her. She looked a little off to me but I'm not gonna bring it up. "Hey babe, what's up?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Oh you know same ole same ole." She shrugged. "Nothing too big."

"Nothing too big? Baby your on a huge tour, that your headlining yourself. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as something big."

She just smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah I guess you're right."

"Of course I am baby. So what are you up to today?"

"Well I just finished up with my Sound check and I have another show tonight."

I stared at her while she talked about her day. She is so beautiful, I don't know what I would do without this woman in my life.

I hated that I felt like I was still keeping things from her seeing how we are supposed to be starting over with things and our relationship. But I'm doing this to protect our relationship, and I don't want to stress her out anymore than I probably already have.

"Babe. Are you listening to a word that I am saying?" I shook my head getting myself out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry boo, what was it?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Nothing Y/N I was just telling you that I-"

Before she could finish what she was saying there was a knock on her door.

She flipped her head to looked at the door than back at the phone. She had a strange look on her face.

I squinted my eyes at her and nodded. "Baby, who is that?"