(Ikon) B.l/ Hanbin X Male Reader ~Fight~

Bio: You and Hanbin had an huge fight he said it was over. Did he mean it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Y/ N's POV* "Why don't you understand that he was doing me a favor" I yelled. You see I really hate yelling or being yelled at, reason it could lead to a lot of problems. Now let me tell you why I'm yelling. Hanbin my boyfriend is the problem, he can't trust me because everytime I'm with a friend who is a boy he thinks I'm trying to cheat, oh and this is the worst timing ever.

My friend and I was eating, lunch together catching up and what we both are doing in our lives. He also told me that he was getting married. While we were eating and talking he accidentally drop some of his food on me, he was cleaning off of saying he was sorry while I was saying it's OK until Hanbin "Caught" me and my friend then he walked off not saying a word and I had to go off and get him while my friend had to pay our bill for lunch.

That's where we are now. "How could I trust you when some guy is touching you, you think it's an easy thing to trust" Hanbin yelled back, "I told you he was a friend of mine and some of his food got on me and he was cleaning off of me" I yelled "I don't see the point of us being to together when you don't trust me, you would rather put trust above me, left to right I get accused of what!? Cheating? You know what a dumbass move" I yelled "Really I'm not the one letting someone touch me when I would've done it myself" he yelled "I told him he didn't need to do that but he did anyway" I yelled "Leave" Hanbin yelled all of a sudden. "What," I said, "I told you to leave since you want to be with someone else you can go and be with him," Hanbin said I was shocked to hear this, I then go upstairs to pack my things and go to my house.

After I got all my things packed I go downstairs, and went to the door I then open it "you know I always wondered why you were with me when you can be with someone else" Hanbin said I laugh a little "you're way too stupid" I said "what did you say" Hanbin said walking up to me as if that'll scare me "I said you're really stupid, you have the right mind to think that I would cheat on you." I said "if you listened I was telling you that he's getting married next week" I said "He wouldn't want to be with me cause he knows I had you, I guess trust is a problem for you" I said and left and went home.

*No one's POV* Little did Hanbin know that he sure did mess up big time he now regrets telling you to leave when he has trust issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I would love some ideas.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine