(Seventeen) Vernon/Hansol X Male Reader~You know I Love You~

Bio: You and Vernon were on an date until the waitress wanted to flirt with Vernon

Now I'm gonna be honest I'm good at using "Vernon" than "Hansol" I struggle with this because if you're an carat or you're new with seventeen Hansol uses Vernon as his stage name, kinda like with other Kpop idols so bare with me on this one. If you don't like me using he real name or stage name don't be mad I really don't know anything, I'm just doing this to make books. Enjoy the book.
-----------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* Me and Vernon are going on an date. Which seem likes its been an while since of course he's been busy with his schedule. So when he said he is taking me out on an date I was happy because we where going to be spending time on each other.

As me and Vernon got to restaurant, the waitress walked me and Vernon to our table and we see what we wanted to order. After 5 minutes our waitress came over to our table "Hello I'll be taking your orders" She said mostly looking at Vernon which made me roll my eyes we order our drinks and the lady winked at Vernon and walker off as I rolled my eyes again "What's the matter Y/N" Vernon asked "The waitress seems to have quite an crush on you" I said and saw her walk off

"Well you know I love you and I'm not getting her so don't worry about her my eyes are on you" Vernon said and I smiled and nodded minutes later she came back with our drinks "Here are your drinks" she said and then we told her what we wanted to order as she got the order she left and waited to get our food. As we waited we just talked and had our laughs then she came back and glared at me as she saw me and Vernon holding hands "Are you too dating" She asked "Yes we are" I said and smirked "How long" She asked "For two years" I said "Hm funny, looks like you both might not last long anyway" She said and tried walking away but I got up in front of her and dumped my drink on her.

"Hm never knew an slut like you can be so messy and trashy" I said Vernon was shocked to see this and I smirked while the other waitress where laughing at her and some other people as well "Come on lets find some place better" Vernon said "I know an place" I said and he looked at me "Its called home it has and TV and an bed and food, yeah seems nice right. Lets go" I said and me and Vernon left and went home.

"This is an nice an nice date" I said "It is right" Vernon and we both went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine