(BTS) Taehyung x Male Reader ~ Cheater~

Bio: You and Taehyung were best friends, but you had a crush on him. You wish you were able to tell him, but Taehyung has a boyfriend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Y/N was at home in his room, on his phone going through social media, as usual, he was bored out of his mind, he wanted to call his best friend Taehyung, but he's with his boyfriend. Y/N always liked Taehyung, he wanted to confess about his feelings, but he was too late and got asked out and now he's in a relationship. When Taehyung told Y/N, he was upset but that didn't mean he wouldn't show support. But recently, Taehyung told Y/N about his boyfriend, saying he rarely comes home, he barely talks with Taehyung, and he comes home late. Y/N was beginning to think, his boyfriend is cheating, but he can't just walk up to Taehyung and say "Hey, I believe your boyfriend is cheating with that type of action" Taehyung would hate Y/N. Well, that's what Y/N thinks. While Y/N was on his phone, he heard someone knocking on his door. 

Y/N walks out of his room and went to the front door and opened it seeing Taehyung. But, Y/N noticed Taehyung looked upset, he looked sad. "Hey, what's the matter?" Y/N asked and let's Taehyung in the house. But Taehyung didn't say anything he only went inside the house and sat down on the couch, Y/N closed the door and looked at Taehyung with a confused expression on his face. Y/N sat down beside Taehyung, "Is there something wrong? Did something happen?" Y/N asked "I went over his house today, and when I got over there, he looked like he had something to hide, I walked upstairs and walked to his bedroom and saw someone in the room trying to put their clothes back on, I don't why it hurts when I should've expected something like that to happen, he's been acting weird for months and now I finally found out what it was," Taehyung said, Y/N was happy that he could get a chance with Taehyung, but Y/N was also beyond pissed about the situation. "It just shows that he wasn't the right person for you, one day you're gonna find someone who gives you love that you're supposed to get," Y/N said. 

"I don't know, maybe relationships aren't for me," Taehyung said, "Who knows, maybe. I'll be back I have to get dressed" Y/N said and stood up from the couch. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, "Well, I'm gonna take you out to eat, I don't like seeing you upset," Y/N said, "No, don't do that, I wanna stay in today," Taehyung said "No, we're going out, we're going to eat lots of food, and when we're on our way back, we're gonna buy more food and junk and then we're gonna watch movies until we pass out," Y/N said and began walking upstairs. After Y/N got dressed, Taehyung and Y/N went out to eat, when they did they had a good time, nothing bad happened which was a thank god to Y/N cause he didn't want anything to get worse for Taehyung. They finished eating and they walk back to Y/N's house, when the walked back they made sure to go to the store to buy some more food and junk for their movie night. Once they got home they watched movies for the rest of the night.

*Months Later* 

It's been a couple of months after Taehyung's breakup, and he moved on. He began to have feelings for someone else, Y/N. He began having feelings for him on the first month after his breakup, he was happy to have someone like Y/N on his side for so long. But now, Taehyung likes Y/N and he doesn't know what to do, he's been trying to avoid Y/N as possible as he could and it's not going well. So, Taehyung came up with the idea to just confess to Y/N. Taehyung knew that Y/N would be home, so Taehyung went to the flower shop and got Y/N's favorite flowers and got a card with a love note on it. Then, Taehyung went over to Y/N's house, while he was on his way he was scared, he had a feeling of getting rejected. Finally, Taehyung gets to Y/N's house, he takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. Y/N opens the door and looked at Taehyung with a confused look. "TaeTae, what's with the flowers?" Y/N asked "Well, I know you like these flowers so much so I got you some" Taehyung said and handed them to Y/N. "Thank you, come in. What are you doing here?" Y/N asked and let's Taehyung in. "Y/N, I just want to get straight to the point but, I have feelings for you, I've liked you for a while now," Taehyung said. Y/N smiled. 

"I'm glad because I also have feelings for you," Y/N said making Taehyung smile, "I was hoping if we can go on a date tonight," Taehyung said "Of course, let me get ready," Y/N said. And later in the night, Taehyung and Y/N went on a date, after a few dates later, Taehyung and Y/N became a couple. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine