Chapter 16: Shit is going to go down.

The Big Bad Wolfs weakness

AUTHORS NOTE

This chapter is dedicated to @lightninrod who has been an amazing support throughout my time on wattpad. Always supporting me and encouraging me. I appreciate everything and I encourage you all to check out his profile. :)

Chapter 16: Shit is going to go down.

*Josie's P.O.V.*

Oh No! What is happening? Drake and Cyrus continue to glare at one another and growl. I am now half in Drake's arms and half in Cyrus's. After both of them screaming "mine" a tug-a-war fight began so, Drake now has one arm and one leg whilst Cyrus has the other arm and leg. Im literally just hanging her waiting to be put the fuck down. I hate being man handled.

It is really starting to get awkward now. Nobody is speaking on glaring at one another. How do I always manage to find myself in the middle of this shit? They continue to glare daggers at one another whilst holding me tighly and protectively to them. Ive had enough of this, Im not some little kid that they can carry and boss around. Im almost an adult for crying out loud.

"Oi! Dumbasses, put me down now." I demand while trying to hit them.

Suddenly both pairs of eyes turn towards me and, I know I am in trouble. Now I really wish they would keep their focus on one another instead of me.

"YOU JUMPED OFF A FUCKING 6TH STORY WINDOW!"

"YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN!"

Both boys scream at the same time before quickly dragging me inside the house. Neither letting their grip loosen.

"Hold on what do you mean tried to kill herself again? She has done this before?" Cyrus demands glaring down at me. I am half carried, Half dragged towards the living room.

"GET OUT!"

At the sound of Drakes angry voice the teenagers sitting in the room speed walk out of the room. I notice that one of them is that Jackass Andrew who is, also Drakes best friend. I receive sympathetic looks from everyone before I hear the house filled with nothing but, our laboured breaths.

I am gently placed on the lounge before both neanderthals stand infront of me, making any form of escape impossible. Both of them take a seat on the coffee table and glare over at me.

"Now, before we talk about anything else I want to know what Drake meant by trying to kill yourself again?" Cyrus demanded.

I gulp nervously, refusing to answer. Drake rolls his eyes and begins to explain everything to him. I don't recall telling Drake anything yet he knew everything about my attempted suicide. Cyrus didnt take the information very well, he ran around the house collecting razors, scissors and any other sharp object before throwing them out. He then stormed over to me, lifting me off the ground so my feet were dangling .

"You are never to do anything like that again! Do you understand me?" He yells angilly shaking me slightly for emphasis.

Drake nodds head in agreement before Cyrus places me back on the lounge. It is odd seeing them agree, I actually prefer them arguing it scares me less. Plus when they are fighting with each other it makes it easier for me to escape.

"As much as I believe Cyrus is, a self-pretentious Prick.. he is right. You are never to hurt yourself again." Drake says whilst making me look in his eyes.

I fold my arms glaring at the two of them. They have no right to tell me what to do. I flinch when I notice they also had their arms folded and are glaring down at me. Man their glares are intimidating but, I dont care they have no right telling me what to do!"