Chapter 24: The note

Josie's P.O.V.
"Drake, please let me go! I promise that I won't run away." I groan as I pull hard on my newest permanent accessory.

Yep you have guessed it right, I am handcuffed. Who needs bracelets when you can have your very own pink furry handcuffs which are attached to you twenty four seven.

The downfall being that the other end of the handcuffs is attached to a bed, a rail pretty much anything that will not allow you to move. Yay! Can you sense my sarcasm?

"Nope sorry Princess but, you cannot be trusted and Cyrus and I have to go do some important work. We wouldn't want you getting any ideas while we are gone." He teased.

Asshole. A growl ripples through the room and I soon realise my mistake. I didn't just think that I actually said it out loud. Great hear comes another round of punishments.

I have enjoyed being able to sit on my ass comfortably these last few days.
Sadly they had not been kidding at the hospital when they told me that I would be spanked when I got home.

I have never been in some pain in my entire life. They each took turns spanking me but, they each did a hundred on each ass cheek so all up I had four hundred spankings and two hundred on each cheek.

As you may have already guessed, I did not sit down for a very long time. This was almost three weeks ago and I am only just able to sit down now. As if reading my mind, Drake smirks and lifts me over his lap before I can protest.

"I thought you enjoyed being able to sit down baby. I also thought you were going to be a good girl from now on, looks like you lied so, I think I will double your punishment. Fifty spankings on each of your sexy little ass cheeks. Maybe this will teach you to respect me."

I whimper softly as I detect the anger in his voice and know that he is not going to go easy on me at all.

I squeal as I feel his hand meet my ass for the first time. I definitely did not miss this. I yelp when I feel something pinch my thigh. Or should I say someone.

Looking up I meet the eyes of Drake and I know what he wants me to do. I growl under my breath but none the less I comply with his wishes. He is afterall about fifty times stronger than I could ever be.

'One. Thank you Drake." I mumble grumpily.

Drake smirks down at me before raising his hand for the next spanking. As you may have guessed, I must count each time they spank me and then I must thank them for it.

These two men are into some seriously kinky shit. I have now found myself in a BDSM relationship. I never really knew about any of that before I met these two.

Now they have me reading up BDSM on the computer so that I can get a better understanding. Hey it beats doing math homework. Oh wait, that's right. They still make me do my math homework. I don't see the point if they are never going to let me leave to go to college or go and get a job. Why do I need to continue with school?

"I believe you are forgetting something Jocelyn!"
His deep voice scars me out of my train of thought and I know instantly that I am in trouble.

Especially since he used my full first name. In my little day dream I hadn't noticed that Drank had delivered another spanking to my ass. How I didn't notice is beyond me but, I sure can feel it now.

"Sorry Drake. Two. Thank you." I say quickly hoping that he will forgive me.

Turns out he is in a serious mood tonight.

"That's ok baby. We will just start again." I groan in annoyance great.

I better not get distracted again or I will never find my way off this man's lap. A part of me doesn't want to get of his lap but, I am damn sure ignoring that part right now.