Chapter 23: In major trouble.

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

If only these blankets could swallow me and drag me down to the depths of hell. Anything is better than being right here, right now with them. The once comforting, warm hands drawing circles on my wrist tightened and pinned me to the bed.

Oh shit, I am in some major trouble. I look into the pitch black eyes of my extremely pissed of "mates". Well hey I may get my wish and be reunited with Brendan soon, cause if looks could kill I would be buried six feet under.

"You are in a lot of trouble young lady." Cyrus growls angrily.

Did he seriously just call me young lady? He is only a few years older than me and is he going to lay me over his lap and spank me? Let's not say that thought out loud because, he is likely to do that to me. I would not put it past him. The worse part right now is that Drake is agreeing with Cyrus. Damn it!

The only thing I had going for me before was the fact that I could turn them against each other and eventually escape. If they are both working together man I am fucked. I will never see the light of day or even be left alone.

"Damn straight you will not be seeing the light of day or being left alone. Get used to seeing our faces more often little mate because from now on, you are not going anywhere without one or both of us. And you can bet your ass that you will be getting a spanking when you are home." Drake threatens.

I gulp loudly and try to look anywhere but the two angry men standing before me. They are however, they are standing over me and making it incredibly hard to breathe let alone look away from them.

There eyes have still yet to change back to normal and from my experiences with these two, I know that their eye colour at the moment means that they are beyond pissed at me.

"Don't try and hide under the blankets missy. You are in big, big trouble."

I groan hearing the new voice enter the room. Great just great of course they would be here too. Apparently two pissed off people is not enough for me next they had to throw in one more person. I cringe away as I look towards the door and see surprise, surprise an extremely ticked off Beau Sullivan.

"Hi." I say awkwardly waving towards him and once again trying to hide under the blanket.

Well I did say tried. My stupid mates decided to pull the blanket off me and make me face Beau's fury. Boy did he look pissed. Not caring for his wellbeing, he stomped towards me and even went as far as shoving my mates away. 

"Well someone is sure in a bad mood." I Mutter and instantly regret opening my mouth.

I feel three sets of eyes look my way and not one of them is welcoming.

"In a bad mood. In a bad mood. IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD. Of course I am in a bad mood. You tried to fucking kill yourself AGAIN Jocelyn what did you expect?"  Beau fumes as he shakes me.

"Huh, don't just sit there and ignore me. What did you fucking expect? This is not a rhetorical question I want an answer from you right now."

I look up at Beau in fear. He is definitely not happy right now. He is huffing and puffing literally and I swear that you can see the steam coming out of his ears. Drake and Cyrus stand to the side but, they both still stood ready to attack Beau if he were to take a wrong move. Apparently shaking me so hard that my neck might snap doesn't fit the criteria as a wrong move.

"I want a fucking answer Jocelyn!"

I scrunch my face at the mention of my full name. Only people who use that are my parents of people who are really angry with me. I miss the pervert Beau, the Beau who doesn't know how to be serious, the Beau who cares nothing for himself. Why is he acting this way? Why does he even care about me?