Chapter 14: Cyrus

Drake's P.O.V

Where the fuck is she? Who took my mate, how fucking dare they? I want her back and I want her back now! My inner beast is clawing inside me trying to get out and find his one and only.

He's not the only one, I may act dangerous and uncaring but, my mate means everything to me. If I lost Josie i don't know what i would be able to do.

Storming through the castle slamming doors open, ripping them from the hinges and scaring the occupants of the rooms, is what i have done for the last 5 minutes.

I begin to think the worse until i catch a whiff of the most delicious, mouth watering smell in the world, the smell of my beautiful mate!

I continue to inhale her beautiful scent, i shove past people who get in my way, jump over furniture and launched myself into the room which contained my mate. i hear a little squeal as my little mate hides behind the man I loathe more than life itself.

"You always were dramatic but, was there any reason to scare the beautiful young lady?"

I growl the moment he compliments my mate. The look in his eyes as he looks at her pisses me off. I see the longing and lust in his eyes as they rake over every inch of her beautiful body. I see the smirk on his face as Jocelyn holds tighter to his arm in fear of me.

"shut the fuck up, step away from my mate right now and i won't rip you to shreds."

The prick continues to smirk at me and the little shit even goes as far as putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him.

My wolf is pushing to come out and i can't hold him back any longer. The last thing i hear before i am completely taken over is the petrified scream of my mate.

______________________________________________________________

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

I squeal as a giant black wolf now stands where Drake once was. I hesitantly step backwards and move away from Cyrus.

Cyrus had been the one to come and save me from Drake's bedroom. I don't trust people easily but, something about Cyrus calmed me and made me feel at ease.

I knew instantly that I could trust him. He explained to me that Drake had kept me in his room to protect me from the people around the castle.

Before Drake burst through the doors and almost caused my pre-mature death by heart attack, Cyrus and I had been talking. I can't believe that he and Drake are related.

Drake acts like a cocky, self pretentious prick whilst Cyrus is also cocky but he is caring and funny. If Drake was more like Cyrus i wouldn't hate him...as much.

I watch as the wolf also known as Drake begins to Circle around Cyrus and I. I feel a gentle but firm shove. I notice the wolf is trying to move me away from Cyrus.

Not wanting to come victim if those razor canines i follow its unspoken order and step away hesitantly with my hands raised signalling that i meant no harm.

The wolf waits till I'm on the other side of the room before launching himself at Cyrus, claws extended and mouth open wide flashing his monstrous teeth. Cyrus simply

Smirks before he too turns in to a large wolf.

What the fuck is going on? Is anyone who they say they are? Is anyone a fucking human anymore? Next ill find out that fairies and unicorns exist too.

The two wolves charge at one another clawing and bitting at anything that they can could get a grip on. Both wolves going for the kill. Like the stupid girl in all those fantasy films I run between the two of them and raise my hands out.